Sunday, February 13, 2005

SICK!!!!!!...AGEN!!!!!

i am so sick and either of my parents r home, im like sick enough 2 go 2 tha hospital but acculy that is were my family is, visiting my mom in tha hospital and i was asleep wen they left and now i think that i might like fall over on tha floor and no one will b here 2 call an ambulance.

It all started this morning @ like 2, i couldnt sleep so wen my dad told me 2 get up 4 church i sed im not feeling well, @ tha time i felt fine i jest wanted 2 sleep, but i did hava little headache, so he told me i hadda get up and go 2 church and he didnt wanna hear ne more about it, so i got up got dressed and by now my legs hurt really bad. But i made nothing of it then in church i felt like shit and there all i did was tell my dad i felt dead then we got home and i walked straight downstairs and went 2 bed, well i couldnt sleep so i came upstairs and tried 2 work on my SS project but i hurt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i hadda stop. SO then i went back downstairs n laid in bed crying b cuz i was in so much pain and i finally cried myself 2 sleep and woke up @ 3:30 wen Cassie called 2 ask me about tha SS project and like i sed my family is visiting my mom so no one was home so i hadda answer tha fone. I dont think i will getta chance 2 write ne more 2 day and so i wanna say HAPPY VALENTINES DAY(a day early in case i dont getta write 2marow) EVERYONE ONE!!!! o n garrett congrats on ur dogs graduation! lol

Love ya'll lots,
MoRgAn aka:NoRmA

No comments: