Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Kewl

2day was normal

It was funny tho 2!! Everyday has sum funny part 2 it but 2day was all funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i got 2 skewl didnt feel good @ all, so i was sitting in my desk while johnna n dom were screamin math answers half way across tha room, right in my ear, then lit i am goina keep those comments 2 myself, computer was funny w/ lauren, then ss BORING!!, english once agen i will keep my comments 2 myself LOL erika!!!!!!!!!!! , lunch was funny, science b4 we went 2 tha gay presentation that erika fell asleep in, was funny, then tha gay presentaion made me almost die! lol erika u fell asleep, and then in chorus i couldnt stop laughing @ erika b cuz me n lauren were maken up evil things about her and so i wouldnt stop laughing, I WAS BEING SOOOOOO MEAN!!! I AM SORRY ERIKA, I WILL TELL U ALL ABOUT IT WEN U READ THIS WHICH IS GOINA B IN LIKE A COUPLE WEEKS SO JEST ASK N ILL TEL U!!!!

tha rest of tha day was normal,

Love ya'll,
morgan/norma

No comments: