Tuesday, February 15, 2005

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hey peeps! Wut sup?

Ya 2day is Valentines Day!!! Im jest goina say a couple words about 2day...it was not tha best valentines day ever but it was worse. I dont wanna go into it but i jest wanna give out a shout out 2 Erika...my bestestestestestestestest friend ever, i luv u lots n lots n lots rik!! Then i wanna give a shout out 2 not ryan, tha name is not ryan, its not like sayen im not given a shout out 2 ryan tha name of my friend is not ryan, ya.

He got that name this way: Ok cassie was telling chels n rik about pillip and im like i dont got a valentine and cassie's like well i have pillip so u can have like one of tha things that u cherish in ur room, im like ok so wut should i name it? she sed um...and then i got how about not ryan!!! lol cassies like ok!!! so now i hava a valentine his name is not ryan and he is my best friend that is always there 4 me!!!! lol hes my little green stuffed animal i got from my mom last time she was in tha hospital. I love that stuffed animal 2 death, its a reminder that my mom loves me no matter where she is.

Im not goin 2 skewl 2maro, well @ least i hope not, wut would b awesome is i could go 2 tha hospital and spend tha day w/ my mom!! that would b soooooooooooo kewl!!! I think i might do that!!

Love, Morgan/ Norma :*
p.s. ERIKA I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LUV U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: