Sunday, February 27, 2005

PARTY!!!!!

OMG HOLY SHIT YESTERDAY WAS THA BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! IT MOVED FROM THA DAY THAT I WENT 2 THA TUNDRA LODGE W/ SKEWL 2 YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well first i went 2 bed @ 11 on friday night and then i didnt get up til noon on saturday!! OMG 4 people that no me...i never sleep past 8, its really weird i jest cant, so finally i got 2!!!

None of my brothers n sisters were home b cuz they all went sumwhere 2 sleep over!!!

So i got up took a shower blew dried my hair then decided 2 shovel tha driveway,

Then my one of my sisters came home and we watched Napolean Dynamite

After that syd n coop came home n me n taylor were looken @ pictures wen i get this fone call...it was brandon, he told me that him n ryan were comin 2 my house!! yay!! it was so happy so i was sittin on tha couch still looken @ pictures n they got there saw tha pictures then they looked @ them 4 about a 1/2 hour then went back 2 brandons but it was fun b cuz they tried doing my hair agen w/ a hiar clip, i swear im goina kill them if they try that agen, lol jk, i dont mind

They left then i was on tha puter, trying my best not 2 rub it in my sisters face that im goin in a limo and shes not!!!

So then i walked 2 Maggie's house w/ Taylor b cuz she hadda talk 2 Colleen which she didnt do. Wen i got there so did Chelsea so we walked in 2gether! They sounded like they were goina kill us!!! lol chelsea. We went down there and sure enough they were about 2 kill eachother. They were playen killer foozeball. lol then alicia came and she made me n chelsea laugh so hard like every second. Then allyson n nathan came. We were sitting in tha vibrating chair me n alicia and chelsea had 2 so she sat on top of us and we sat like that 4 like a 1/2 hour. lol susan gettin us all sodas. Then sittin on tha horse, we named all tha teddy bears. lol me n oliver playen darts!! lol Steph...u did nothing rong!!lol I had like 4 sodas and i was so hyper!!!


So we get all settled down, me chelsea and alicia all on tha chair agen, everyone is jest sitten around talkin and then susan n maggie come down!! TIME 2 GO!!!!!!! i was thinkin 2myslef, this is goina b soo awesome!! sitten w/ allyson alicia n chelsea, we get out there and they tell me 2 go down n sit by Nathan, o ya how fun (not) then so then allyson n me got stuck sittin w/ him while chelsea n alicia got stuck by tha window and they were really cold. We were turning tha corner and i was looking out tha window and all of tha sudden we jerked 2 a stop and i fell on Nathan!!!!!!!!! OMG i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed!!! So ya that happened then we got into tha Resch Center and went 2 eat pizza n cake!! OOO FUN!

Then we walked 2 r seats and i sat by nathan, i didnt really want 2 but it was all that was left and so i did. He told me a bunch of secrets and told me not 2 tell ne1 and im not goina b cuz if i do then he will never like me. So we talked thru tha hole game n did alot 2gether during tha game. Tha teddy bear toss was so kewl, Nathan wanted 2 throw mine so i was goina let him and so then it came time 2 throw 'em and he didnt want 2 so i threw it and i hit a girl in tha head...oops!! I gotta say that my 2 best guy friends from my skewl r now Nathan n Oliver! u 2 rock!!!

OMG tha ride home in tha limo was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were driving all over town n of course i was sitting @ nathans feet on tha floor, all night i was by him i was gettin sick of him til i was talking 2 Dom, Chelsie, Sam n kt so it did get intresting b cuz all of the sudden chelsie goes morgan, nathan r guys going out? n nathan n i were like hell no!!!!! wow that was scary wen she sed that, all tha color drained from my face n i was like OMG how could she possibly think that??????????????? Then i was mad @ sam b cuz i thought that she thought that i was goinout w/ him 2 so then chelsies like:
C: no it was only me, i hadda ask, it looked like there was a connection b tween u 2, i never lie. Like morgan wen u thought that nathan was sexy that wasnt a lie!! u really thought that he was. M:hell no i didnt, erika told u that didnt she,
C: ya its b cuz u do
M: no i dont,
C: and u thought he was hot
(nathan starts 2 laugh)
M:no, he noes i thought...
Dom: u guys hes right there!!
M and C: so wut?!
M: ok chelsie he noes that i think he is cute but i dont think he is hot or sexy
~then we all jest started laughing~
Then Chelsie sat b tween Sam n Nathan and sam put her foot up on their laps, sam then asked nathan am i hurting u n he goes, no, Im like sam he likes u i dont think ur goina hurt him w/ ur foot. Then sam goes hey nate, do i make u horny?! YA sam is really weird Then Dom was crowd surfing and she made me fall over and she was like under tha seat and i was tryen 2 get her out n ya!! scary things happened in that limo!!!!
Then after chelsie, sam, dom, n katie got out it was really quiet w/ jest me, maggie, allyson, abbey, cassie, frank, ross, nathan n oliver. SO then we were tryen 2 get 2 Allyson n Nates houses w/o ne light b cuz u no its midnight now!!That was intresting b cuz me n nate n allyson were sitting in tha seat b hind tha driver and there was only room 4 2 so i like practically sitting on allyson n nates like ok morgan u can go back there, im like ok nathan i no i have been by ur side tha hole time and it scaring me 2 how we r alwaiz in tha same place @ tha same time but get over it or u go back there!! SO then he shut up.
Him n olive (oliver) n allyson n ross got out n we were on r way agen, it was really quiet agen. Frank got off n so it was jest me n abbey n maggie n cassie so then maggie started singing almost by bowling 4 soup w/o tha music and made us all laugh.
Abbey got off n then we were watching T.V. w/ tha sound now n this one gurl didnt hava real father n then tha guy that she thought was her father lied 2 her and then she sed that he could really b her father and she could have an older sister n ya it was funny b cuz maggie was maken such a big deal about it!! lol
Cassie went n it was jest me n maggie watchen T.V. then i got off and now i am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!
BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TTYL!!
MoRgAn/NoRmA/SoMeThIng/MoE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg im so happy that u had an awesome time. too bad i couldnt b there.