Wednesday, February 09, 2005

VERY VERY INTRESTING!!!

WOW! i havta say 2day was tha most intresting day of my life. Math was normal then Lit. tha theme of tha story that i red was dont throw ur dad away, lol Dom. Then in church i carried up tha crown of mass destruction w/ Mike n Marc, then wen we went up 4 ashes Cassie got ashes all over her nose, lol cassie. After communion i sat down b cuz i cant kneel, well my knee brace was sliding down my leg so i decided 2 fix it. So i grabbed my "brace" and pulled up. I knew that my leg kinda hurtso i felt somthing wet and i lifted up my pnat leg and instead of grabbing tha brace i grabbed tha skin on my leg and pulled so ya my legs r all cut up now. Then in English we hadda test, it was ok. After i was done taken tha test i red Erika's blog. People her life isnt as good as u think it is. She is an awesome person and best friend and she does alot better w/ dealing w/ her issues then i do. She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool. People i no u say u like her but get 2 no her...u'll like her more. Then lunch 2day cassie FREAKED OUT!!!! OMG she fell backwards, grabbed Erika n Chelsea's shoulders and got her foot stuck in my knee brace, she didnt fall tho. Then @ recess we couldnt play football w/ erika's head band b cuz 6th n 8th graders were playen. LOL erika n chelsea r given me up 4 lent.

Religion, Religion is always intresting w/ me n nathan 2gether, lol but 2 much 2 explain. Ok in Science i was feelin a lil depressed but hey im a teenager, its goina happen. Im starten 2 deal w/ that. I guess it was my older sisters words that had me realize i needed 2 deal w/ my issues myself. Chorus, OMG chorus was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!! ok there were a few things.
1. Levi: Morgan has gum!!!
Me: no i dont!!!
Mrs. B: morgan spit it out,
Me: i dont have ne!! i swear 2 god
Mrs. B: i jest saw it, spit it out
(i spit it out)
Me: i didnt have ne
everyone: yes u did we saw it!!

2.Mrs. B: What do u notice wen u go 2 a higher key?
Us: idk
Mrs. B: ur eyes widen, lets do this agen
lalalallala ya we sing ok
Josh: u shouldnt have sed ne thing now we all look @ eachothers eyes and its scary

3. THROW THA FONE!!!! OK hand it 2 me ill hand it 2 katie who will hand it 2 rachel and rachel will go, pick up emily and slam it shut!!!

4. look @ eachother while u r singing and nod ur head

Ok then we got r brown envelopes and i AM NOT SHAREN A ROOM W/ MY DAD!!!!!!!!! Really guys i REALLY!!! hate my dad, so much that if i havta share a room w/ him i wont go. I am serious!!!

Chelsea i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry, i didnt no, ill learn 2 ask next time, i swear, i will fix this.
Me: Chelsea i hate my dad,
Chelsea: y?
Me: b cuz he hates me
Chelsea: hate him back
**its ok chels we all make mistakes**

ok tha bus ride home was sooooooooooooooo intresting, Kelsey is haven an affair w/ Eric!!! EEEWWWWWWWWWW im not an easy person 2 keep quiet but Kelsey, Zoee n Jenny u got me quiet!!! i was soooooooo quiet after that Chris thought i was dead!! lol

Ok people that no me and people that dont, lol u no wut a busybody i am, but its b cuz i care. There is rarally a person i hat, i think ouf like 190 people i only hate like 3 0r 4. And i no that my advice doesnt always turn out good and im sorry and i still care about 186out of that 190. And wen i cant sumone, i really really care. Im kinda a gurl that can love sumone ALOT!! or hate them ALOT!! Only those 3 or 4 i hate. Ok i hadda say that b4 i moved on.

ok after tha Kesley n Eric thing, I was writing this blog entry down in my notebook and Jenny comes back and she wanted 2 read it so i let her. Then after like 5minutes she sed wow, im like ya, and she sed i didnt even read it i jest sed wow, lol jenny u make me laugh.

I got home talked 2 __________ 4 about like 45 minutes and went 2 babysit Faith, (my "lil sister") On my way 2 Faith's house Christy tells me that Dan is coming w/ his gradson from sum place sumwhere. So ya i thought this kid was 5 or 6, well he is 14!! So now i sitting here w/ my lil sister on my lap asleep, SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! n tha cat next 2 us. Well im goina watch T.V. w/ Tay, Syd, Coop, Jessi, n Faith (well faith is asleep so im goina watch it w/ tha other 4)

Morgan i hate my friggin dad, i wont chare a room w/ him im very very sorry chelsea i cant wait 2 meet this guys grandson Herman

No comments: