Saturday, February 26, 2005

TGIF!!

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I CANT WAIT TIL 2MAROW!!!

ok my day....

we had ss first, it was funny b cuz we were presenting r presentations, chelsie's was really good.

then we had lit, WOW lit was really wild 2day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then G.R.E.A.T, ya that was funny talking while no one was listening, ya i felt really dumb, apparently so did erika b cuz shes like wen people r looking @ u n listening u dont feel so stupid like u r talking 2 urself

then we had math, once agen i failed tha assingment, o well ill get it done

then we had english n i sat by katie and we corrected that assingment, i did ok, i gotta do EXC tho

lunch....erika tried 2 bite me @ lunch but that was it

religion...lol now i sit by nathan n cassie n i am goina die in 6months of cancer n cassie killed her grandpa o n nathan is goina die of cancer soon 2, lol dont ask!!

science..i sit by nathan...agen, we were talking tha hole time, have fun w/ that music video award nathan!!!! i amlmost got hit by a car, lol mrs. g is funny sumtimes, nathan u owe me w/e i want u 2 owe me!!

then study hall...boring

then i went home n then went 2 Kirstens house!! she is really cool!!!

now i am home all by myself!!!!! yay!!!

g2g now!!

Morgan I cant wait til 2marow nathan is so kewl Herman