Monday, February 21, 2005

PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!

2day was soooooooooooooooo kewl!!!!!

i went 2 church and i was wearin a really hot outfit, it was a black tanktop w/ a black shall over it w/ tan hip huggers!!! i looked awesome!!!

then we went gocery shopping and there was this group of boys that were haven a sleepover 2night that were there and wen i went 2 go get milk they followed me then stood @ tha end of the isle and shouted, "will u go out w/ me hottie???"and ran away, ok then w/e, FREAKS!!

i got home and changed into old clothes bcuz i was goin 2 a party @ tha watering hole w/ lauren, left tha house,

Wen we got there me n lauren took r shoes n socks off and ran into tha sand b cuz r toes were goin numb!!!! then me n lauren n leah n jake all worked on sum volleyball passes trien 2 knock tha little kids out so we could have tha court, lol we r so evil!!!then we went n ate pizza!!! YUM!! its tha anniversary of my 20th piece of pizza lol lauren!!! after that me n lauren sat n talked while leah n jake were playen pool. fun fun fun, then one of tha vball courts were open so me n lauren started a one on one game then jake n leah came and they pushed us onto tha same team then bruce wanted 2 play so he was on my n laurens team then we switched teams n it was me lauren n leah against bruce n jake, then joshs cuz steph wanted 2 play so she was w/ bruce n jake. Then jake got a really good serve on me, i dived and TOTALLY hit my knee, 4 those that no about my knee, ya it was horrible, i was in pain 4 a long time but yet i kept playing 4 about 5 more minutes and then went we were gettin ready 4 stephanie 2 serve i collapsed, i was jest standing there and i fell jest like that, it was scary, then i went and sat down 4 about a 1/2 hour w/ mike seering, he is soooooooooo awesome, he spent tha last year in Iraq fighting 4 our country, he is sooooooooooo totally and completely awesome, i luv him so much, he is like my second dad!!! I LUV U SOOOOO MUCH "DAD"!!! then after that me n mike went up 2 one of the ref stands, he is so funny!!! he was maken up scores and callin me eddy!! i cant say how much i luv this guy likes hes my own dad!!! then i playen more volleyball, i shouldnt have b cuz i ended up collapsing agen. but i really wanted 2 b cuz i luv playen volleyball. next mike hadda leave n so we went outside and came back in and sed he 4got 2 get sumthin, he turns around and throws a sno ball @ me, i sed this means war, i got out side and made my self one and threw it @ him, he got sno and threw it back my bros n siss came out and 4 about a half hour, taylor, sydney, me, mike, isaac,cooper, olivia, kim and my dad all hadda sno ball fight!!! i had soooooooooooooo much fun. We left and now im here!!!

AWESOME DAY!!!

I LUV U BOBBY!!!! :* :* :*

Morgan/Norma/Something (if u dont no dont ask)

2 comments:

Your favorite shorty said...

no one else will leave me a comment so ill leave my self one, SUNDAY WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!

Your favorite shorty said...

no one else will leave me a comment so ill leave my self one, SUNDAY WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!