Tuesday, March 07, 2006

2day was, interesting, im trien 2 keep a positive outlook on things right now

title: shes a total friut

morning: made a lunch, got dressed n left

bus: kyla got her game stats

school: stormey was really sick, so i felt bad 4 her....n i felt really left out

Gym: its sad wen in like 7/8 grade i could make like alot of free throws n now i can only make 2/20 sad sad sad, i can go across the gym w/ a basketball in 47 seconds (( i did better than other ppl thats y im so happy about it))

LA: we read, this book scares me

Algebra: im really getting sick of trevor

inbetween: ok emily has a valid reason y she didnt call me, her great grandpa died :'(

FFL: DEMO on kitchen stuff

Computer: im not talkin 2 Jaron n i accually did my own work 2day

Lunch: Chance u fucken bastard n Jocelyn u 2! U guys got me soaked!

History: once agen, dont member

Study hall: talked 2 Brittany n Sammie, looked @ a magazine n loved Mercades....lol she gave me $$

Science: tlaked about Friday n then i left

appointment: well its kinda personal n only one person knos the details n thats the only person thats going 2 b cuz i dont trust any1 else; my counseler is a fruit! lol

home: tha lady came, i got choclate n then my dad came n fixed the puter then i got really emtional look @ my myspace

ya talked 2 erika alot

n now im almost crying.....its hard, really hard....it hasnt hurt this much since the day it happened.

No comments: