Thursday, March 02, 2006

ya 2day sucked

morning: couldnt find nething 2 wear

bus: nothing

school: stormey got sumthing 2 eat n i just sat there; i didnt getta c em b4 1st hour b cuz her bus was late :-( i needed a hug really bad

gym: we played arobic lighting, it was alotta fun but u hadda run if you got out

LA: read agen, im pissed b cuz i did read n gotta 7/8 but got 2 wrong n then ec...but mike n brandon didnt read n mike got the same as me n brandon gotta 6/8....so it made me pissed

Algebra: we hadda sub n so i just talked 2 Trevor bout Em the whole time. I REALLY THINK HE SHOULD ASK HER OUT

FFL: OMG....we made itailan bread pizza! YUM! my group (she picked em but i LOVED my group) was Me, Sammie n Molly....( I LOVE THOSE 2 GURLS 2 DEATH!) n we werent done cleaning wen the bell rang n she wouldnt give us passes, stupid bitch

Computer: ya well my program was deleted so i just wanted 2 cry

Lunch: im goina hit those bitches!!

History: Y is it that i can never remember this class? o i kno, i alwaiz fall asleep

Study hall: ya well Jaron knos that i like him....really im not tellin her next time; i wrote em her note in our notebook (our REALLY ugly notebook, thats black....lol)

Science: watched a movie n i wrote the rest of ems note

babysat

came home @ 4 n didnt get off the couch til 6 i slept n cried

now: "doing homework"

later: nothing, prolly accually doing my homework

No comments: