Friday, March 17, 2006

o god, ya i totally embaressed myself 2day

morning: it was really cold thats all i member

school: talked 2 em talked 2 meredith talked 2 megan, gave em the notebook

Gym: she explained the different equipment

LA: tooka test n read n got masks

Algebra: ya she gave us homework

FFL: Ya i like ________. Jess wrote on my hand, "Kiss me...I'm Irish"

Computer: Yaaaaa that didnt go over 2 well

Lunch: o wow i cant believe i like him THAT much

History: O WOW that movie is HILARIOUS

Study hall: OMG OMG OMG so britt was telling me about how shes goin 2 her bfs school 2night 4 their musical n she goes, "they r doing grease" n I was like OMFG thats West n shes like ya n im like OMG i went last night!! it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! 2 bad i didnt kno u were goin 2 night, my sisters n bro n aunt will b there 2night tho!!! n it was cool n then paul n bobby o wow they make me laugh so hard

Science: OMFG hes leaving so we had Holly come 2 our class n take a picture of our whole class....n me n Caitlin gave him a hug n then mrs. Reed goes, "come back in 1 peice" n molly goes"Im goina come back in 2; can u imagine that, can u c my top 1/2 running around here?" LMAO

After school....o ya pretty embarassing!!!! ya im not goina talk about it

soooo ya im goin 2 the musical agen 2night so mayb ill find Britt!!!!!!! I cant wait! n then 2marow is Lyssa's b-day. THAT will b interesting..............

Call the cell if ya need me

No comments: