Thursday, March 02, 2006

ok a couple minor lil things that i 4got:

HaPpY 2 mOnThS eRiKa N gArReTt!

Happy birthday Kate!

i have text on my phone now so text me if u gots the #

i havta stay up til midnight 2night b cuz i 4got 2 take my meds this morning n i HAVTA take it twice everyday n i took it @ 4 n i gotta w8 8 hours....so ya, its not like i go 2 sleep b4 that neways

im pretty sure that the best girl evers bday is in 15 days!!! YAY! I love her so much!

im not given up nething 4 lent but SSHH im just telling my dad its personal n i dont wanna share it; right now i cant really take nething outta my life.....i need everything i have

im goin 2 the Musical @ West High on March 17....tickets r $7 i can get u them if you want them. (my aunt works there) the production is "Grease"

No comments: