Sunday, March 19, 2006

ok im leaven 2marow so i gotta write 2day

___Friday___
ya i already wrote about it

___Saturday___
2day was sooooooooo cool....i woke up @ 10:00 b cuz i set my alarm b cuz i hadda get up b4 11:30 n i showed syd pics of emily changed n left

Got 2 my moms n talked 2 her 4 a while n then i was about 2 leave n Alyse came 2 my house n so we called my dad n he wasnt home n so then she left n as she left i was walking 2 Alyssa's n i fell....wearing tennis shoes....ya that hurt

alyssa's party....
well there was Alex.....ya hes cute! Cody!! aka Chody ya i "hate him" Nicki shes awesome n Dina....i love that chic....we hit balloons around n just talked n alex kicked my hand wen i was trien 2 hit one n broke my longest nail....dork...lmao....then 8 food n i was shaking FUCKING bad...it was HORRIBLE....n then we played hide n seek...lmao n then duck duck goose b cuz we were trien 2 play stupid kid games n then alex kicked my knee n it was bruised...n then we went 2 alyssa's room n looked @ her year book n cody n alex come in n spray axe n go.....OMG...y does ur room smell like axe so we screamed n then alyssa kinda pissed me off....n she was talkin shit agen...i just ignored it....n then we go downstairs n i was sitting on the couch all by myself n i go im goina sit by alex n cody n i sat down n cody left....wutta dork n hes like ur the one that doesnt like me...i was like ok W/E! n then so i was sitting by alex n cody goes...MOVE n im like no so he goes upstairs n gets the axe n covered EVERY inch of my body w/ it....EVERYWHERE! n i still didnt get up n then cody got yelled @ by lyssa's dad....after that we 8 pizza n i drank like 3 mountain dews....lol cody dont like mountain dew...lmao...n....then.....we.....played.....TRUTH OR DARE...DAUMN!!!!! that was fuckin hilarious....omg...nothing leaves this room....cept 4 morgan kissed the dog....lmao....its not even a big deal....n then the whole me n Dina thing....ya cody n alex were acting like us....n then the balloon.....FLYING PENIS! LMAO.....n then after Nicki n Chance left....Alex was being a chicken thru out the whole thing...n then we got pics of me alyssa n alex n alex alyssa n dina....:) i had tonsa fun!!

i came home n my dad questioned me about the axe smell...oopss.....he kinda jumped 2 conclusions...

now kylie is over n i should b packing....:)

Spring Break....here i come!!!

Spending sum of my break w/ the 2? or mayb 1....OF THE 2 BEST GIRLS EVER!!! i love ou erika n em!!!

No comments: