Friday, March 10, 2006

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i guess ill write in here just b cuz right now im really worked out n thats wen i write the best

wednesday: that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 long ago 2 remember, all i member was i was in excruciating pain ((ya i kno i spelt it wrong n i really dont care)) o n after Gym was shaking really bad.

Thursday: i woke up n i couldnt move so i hadda scream across the house n i woke everyone up. N then i ended up staying home n i laid on my back w/ pillows all around me n then i went 2 the hospital doctor n chrio. N then i hadda work n then i came home n i was home all by myself all night n then @ about 11 i went n laid on the couch n cried REALLY hard b cuz it hurt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

Friday:

Morning: i woke up n laid there 4 like 10 minutes n then i got dressed n then went n laid w/ my mom on her bed n then went 2 school

bus: talked about how pissed off i was n how much i hurt

school: ive kinda given up on hanging out w/ stormey in the morning n it didnt matter 2day b cuz she was @ the doctor n jocelyn got water all over her so she needed a new shirt it was pretty funny

gym: tooka test i gotta 18/20, n i found out that alyssa found out that i liked brandon n told caitlin who told him n so i was kinda upset


la: they all hadda do this assignment thing while i read n it was akward b cuz i knew that brandon knew that i liked him n i hadda go getta drink wen he went 2 getta drink so we didnt really say anything 2 eachother

algebra: i dont really wanna talk about it, cept 4 we hadda fire drill n so me n emily were acting like losers

FFL: made jess a sign that sed "Jess is beaut e ful" n told her about my situation

Computer: karli n ahnna bought candy bars n ahnna had star burst n it was all way 2 much 4 me

Lunch: i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry

History: took the test, i accually think i mightta done good, n i didnt havta do 1/2 the test b cuz i wasnt there yesterday

Study hall" I ♥ Hannah! She is the sweetest!!! Brandon finally gotta good one *wink* Erika u were good 2 but ur 2 good 4 him. SHE IS JUST PERFECT! I Love Him n I Love Her. n they r just perfect 2gether. But c erika, i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE you....n im not even goina fnish that sentence

science: i didnt havta take the test n i was ready 2 just scream my back hurt so bad

after school: hung out w/ em by hannahs locker n i go, "emily, you are the only one i let hug me 2day" n garrett was right there....well guess wut he did? He runs up 2 me n throws his arms around me n i was like ooooooooooook then n then 5 minutes we were still talking about i t n tyler goes, remember wen garrett hugged u? aahh good times....n i just looked @ him evily

bus: good boy....LMAO ya, i wassa loser n then i went up there n then we were talking

home: i seriously dont care any more ok heres my scale of caring about wut he thinks 1- - -- - -- -- -- -- - - - - - - - - - - -100 n how much i care is where that line is. He has TOTALLY changed. N its 4 the worse, hes an ass n im afraid hes going 2 do sumthing thats goina upset sum1 that i love very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much. n then.....hes FUCKING dead.

ya now everything hurts, my head, stomach, BACK, knees, feet, EVERYTHING n my mom is being a B I T C H!

ya so there

No comments: