Tuesday, March 07, 2006

title: I swear she lives 2 piss the hell outta me

morning: woke up the second my alarm went off turned on the music b cuz tay was in my moms room, put on my morgan necklace that rik got me from florida n then usually i wear my 3 braclets w/ erikas 3, but 2day i only wore erikas but on my Areo sweatshirt n my basketball shirt n decided 2 wear flip flops; then i went on the puter n told rik 2 hava g8 day

bus: lyssa started crien n so we all felt bad n tried 2 make her feel better, n then i was like hey didju get riks comment n shes like ya, n then i was like o n then she told me that it only sed happy birthday so i was like o ok

school: we saw eric, that was the most interesting part n thats all i remember

gym: i suck so much @ badmittin during the whole tourney we won 2 outta 12 games

la: lmao lmao lmao, we hadda sub, n so shes like, read 13 & 14 n then like all of us r like we already read it, n then the guys got her 2 give me brandon, adam, ralph, n mike word finds.....lmao lmao lmao

inbetween: emily is the best junior ever! she sed that she is glad im happy b cuz 2day i hadda huge smile on my face n she sed it makes me look absolutly beautiful ((more beautiful than i am already))

algebra: that class became BORING n i SUCK @ it

FFL: demo! She made pb cookies n we getta eat em 2marow

computer: tooka test, i failed it, commented erika's blog left

lunch: daina is so awesome! she bought me lunch!!

history: "took notes" well i did, but it was notes 2 em! lol

study hall: talked 2 hannah about BJ, her n Sara were trien 2 figure out wut the note sed n they took like 10 minnutes n saras like o i have no clue n i go whos it from? n she goes Brandon n i was like uhm, n then shes like he wrote it in iss....so i sed o, nice, n then shes like ya n started 2 talk 2 sara agen. nthen im like lemme c it, i took one glance @ it n im like YMCA then thought it sed imcc, so she looked @ me like i was an insane woman n im like, ha, im usta reading his writing. n so i asked wut he was in iss 4 n she told me that it was only lunch detention...........................................b cuz he was throwing snow on the bus. So i go, "ha ha garrett" n shes like wut? n i was like nvm

science: WE MADE PARACHUTES! me n marlana could really care less so we did horrible n came in last. w/ 1.2 seconds

bus: HA HA HA ok so Garrett, Brandon, Alex ((eeww just thinking about him gives me chills)), n Jared hadda sit in the front n then garrett wanted me spencer n alyssa 2 go up there. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we were being retards we moved up like 2 seats behind 'randon n alex......lmao it was funny

now: nothing

later: nothing

No comments: