Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ugh wutta day

morning: woke up n stared in the mrrior n put on pants n a shirt n left

bus: sang

school: JEEZE garrett took 4EVER 2day! so i just walked around 4 a lil bit n then he went by his insane friends so i just sat down n then the bell rang so i decided 2 go talk 2 Megan on my History test. N then talked 2 em

Gym: we got 2 do w/e we wanted in the weight room so a bunch of us girls went on the bikes n watched music videos on MTV

LA: tooka test....4 being 5 chapters behind i only got 1 wrong! yay!

Algebra: um....ya im getting really sick of them....n there is going 2 b drama....major w/ katie soon

FFL: DAMN he is hott! NEWAYS....ya, i love him n hes MINE! ;-) my group 4 thursday is danielle jessica n matt; matt is my partner n then ya jess n danni

Computer: Found out STARTLING news....im really really scared by it, it made me cry

Lunch: omg...i couldnt stand it ne more i HAD 2 eat

History: fun fun fun! Im goina work @ Townline ride a bike n live in a duplex!! ((4 a project))

Study hall: took my science test n then talked 2 hannah about how BJs parents scare me

Science: i NEED 2 pay attention n get good grades in that class ((sshh im failing))

bus: ha ha told Kyla about the "who is she rosa parks" story

now: nothing

later: chrio appoinment

after that: hanging out @ home or w/ my mom

No comments: