Tuesday, March 14, 2006

wow wutta day

morning: worked on my xanga post that isnt even 1/2 done

bus stop: IT WAS HAILING ON ME!

bus: ya my friend is messed up

school: um.............walked around w/ Garrett n i met sum kid, i dont even member his name! lol

Gym: Fitness stations! It was accually fun!!

LA: um, idk?

Algebra: its official, i suck n trevor annoys the hell outta me

FFL: talked 2 Jess

Computer: ya, i LOVE that class

Lunch: god i was hungry, i HATE this

History: I GOTTA 94% ON MY TEST!! OMG I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!

Study Hall: made Jess a sign n talked 2 Sammie about "stuff"

Science: Me, Marlana n Erica didnt take the test so we hadda go sit in the lab n we talked about Erica's tickets....lmao

after school: I JUST DONT GET IT! Yay! we hadda party @ my locker, there were like alotta ppl there....i felt so special!!

babysat

came home: tried 2 ask my dad about Friday n he FREAKED n then i went downstairs n started crying n slept 4 an hour n tried 2 keep calm b cuz prolly no one else cares. N then watched 1/2 of this one person gone....oo Agusta Gone

n now im here

No comments: