Saturday, March 11, 2006

Quotes

even when i try my hardest
to be mad at you and
& to keep a
straight face, i just cant keep back
the smile i get when i see you

i flipped through an old school notebook of mine, but i shut it, threw it against the wall, and
& cried. every page had a heart ♥ by the name of the one i loved

i cant promise that i can
solve all your problems
but i can promise that
you wont have to go
through them alone

best friends understand
every single word your saying.
when youre crying and
& speaking gibberish

sometimes you have to stand alone
just to see if you still can

if drama was alcohol
my friends n i would b wasted

sometimes its not the person you miss,
but the feeling

theres those occasional nights when you
break down and
& cry because you know
things will never be the same

there is always going to be
that awkward moment
when you walk by that one person
and& remember all that you once had

its hard 2 get mad @ the ones that you love
b cuz u never kno if they r goina try 2 make u happy agen
or just stop loving u n leave
n then u lost everything
((i wrote that one))

hershey kisses : $ 2.99
one rose : $ 3.40
a big teddy bear : $ 8.50
your crush finally admitting he loves you
p r i c e l e s s ♥

think of your favorite memory of us
and
& see if you get tears in your eyes like i do

fuck what you heard
recognize what you see
i know youve heard the roumour
snow heres the real me

she painted on a smile and
&learned how to pretend

and what hurts the most
was being so close
and having so much to say
and watching you walk away
and never knowing
what could have been
and not seeing that loving you is what i was trying to do

& we listen to the songs
that say what we feel inside

Meredith: Hey.
Derek: Hey. You almost died today.
Meredith: Yeah, I almost died today...I can't, I can't remember our last kiss. All I could think about was "I'm going to die today" and I can't remember our last kiss. Which, is pathetic but the last time we were together and happy, I... want to be able remember that, and I can't Derek. I can't remember.
Derek: I'm glad you didn't die today. [starts to leave but stops] It was a Thursday morning, you were wearing that ratty little 'Dartmouth' T-shirt you look so good in, the one with the hole at the back of the neck. You'd just washed you hair and you smelled like some kind of...flower. I was running late for surgery, you said you were going to see me later, and you lean to me, put your hand on my chest and you kissed me. Soft. It was quick. Kinda like a habit. You know, like we'd do it everyday for the rest of our lives. And you went back reading the newspaper and I went to work. That was the last time we kissed ((now thats the quote but i can do more, watch)) [[starts 2 leave again]]
Meredith: Lavender [[Derek turns around]] It smelt like lavender, my shampoo was lavender
Derek: Ya, Lavender [[Leaves]]
--Grey's Anatomy
((^^I absolutly LOVE that show, right cass?))

i'm 99.9% sure that he doesn't like me,
but it's that .1% that keeps me hanging on.

&& its hard to believe we ever were
together because when we talk we
talk like complete strangers

and as many people that hate me & u
i really dont care ne more
we r best friends n no1 is gonna change it

You know you L0VE someone when
just the thought of hurting them
breaks your heart.

Best friend- The person, that no matter how
long it's been since you've talked or seen
each other, you can call each other no matter
the time of day and pick up right where you left off

there will always be those people you
can`t believe you were friends with..
guys you can't believed you kissed,
andpeople you can't believe you lived without

lets become little old ladies together.
we'll stay up late looking at old pictures
telling "remember when" stories,
& laughing till our sides ache.
lets become eccentric together -
the kind of old ladies who take long walks,wear silly hats,
& get away with acting outrageous in public places.
& if anybody asks how long we've been friends
we'll say, "Oh forever ;; since before you were even born!
"let's become little old ladies together
because a friendship that's as special as ours
can only grow better through the years ♥

Girls friendships r like walking on egg shells, if u step 2 hard or cross the line, you going DOWN.

though i see everything you do
and see all your faults
i still look up to you

im nowhere near perfect.
i eat when i'm bored.
i fall for boys too easily.
i'm vulnerable to believing lies.
i'm hoping that one day i dont need a fake smile.
i live by quotes & make up excuses for
everything.
i have best friends & enemies.
i have drama & memories & i forget why im still
here.
Sometimes, i have no idea
.

loves a little bit like a roller coaster
it has its ups and downs
highs and lows,
twists and turns
but in the end you'll end up
either smiling or crying

Condoms are cheaper than guns;
make love not war.

We're going to grow up and things will change,but I’ll tell you one thing, we're going to stay the same.
We said best friends forever and what we said is true,without my best friend. I wouldn't know what to do.

My mom always says,
"If they jumped of a bridge,would u do it too?".
I always reply,
"pssh no, I`d be the one who came up with the idea."

i come into school everyday tired as
hell and you ask me everday why im
always so tired. you really wanna know
why? its because i stay up thinking
about you ♥

& slowly as the years go on,
you lose friends,
you never thought you would
i just hope that i dont lose the one im clostest to
.........again

((yep thats right, i wrote it))

We have that kinda friendship where
i can call her a slut
& she can call me a whore.
but were still
[BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE]

I guess sometimes shit goes down
you loose a friend you loose them for life
aint no forgiveness there i guess
you see them everyday but they're different
they ignore you
& your yellin in their ear for the 80th time..HELLO?!?!
they ditch you for people they used to say they hated soo much
they act different they're just not the same
& you know for a fact even if you dont want to believe it
they'll never be the same..
& you know you cant do nothing
except deal & move on

I spend too much time
thinking about things
i know will never happen
& dressing up for the boy
who will never care ____♥____

I hate how
we never hang out anymore, & how
we were great friends.I hate how
you'll never flirt with me but then you'll
flirt with my best friends.I hate how
whenever
i see you you don't see me
I hate when i
have something to say online
your only response is "cool"
And boy do i hate it when you
make me smile

& i miss the fights we had over who loved who more,
and the times that we laughed so hard over our inside jokes,
i miss when you held my hand,
i miss your hugs, and i just miss you

For some reason, I just can't figure out which one I'm in love with..you, or the memories.

& even if the WHOLE WORLD is against us..we'll ALWAYS be Best Friends ♥

Not caring is the strongest revenge of all
((revenge is a bitch))

when she forgets you
don't you dare remember me ..

they send you to school for 12 years
and the one thing they dont teach you
is how to say goodbye to all your
friends && memories

I know your not trying to steal him away from me
but hes always had a thing for you
so it would be easier if you back off

Here is the story
of two girls who
share a heart.
No guys. no bitches
could tear them apart.

it hurts to love someone so much and not tell them
because they are in love with your best friend
(( im not talkin about who i think i am))

i was talking to him online
when i finally worked up the courage
to tell him what i really feel
just before i pushed enter
he told me he found that special someone
and it wasn`t me

a real best friend never gets sick of you,
they always want to hang out with eachother,
they have all the insiders in the world,
no matter what happens or who comes
along.. nothing gets in the way of their friendship

I hate girls
I hate it when they yell
When they criticize your hair
I hate it when they flirt
Even more then when they stare
I hate it when they gossip
The way they always lie
I hate it when they grin
After they made another cry
I hate the way they must be right
How they must win every fight
And when they don't eat
It makes me cringe
To see a girl who's hungry
I hate it when they binge
I hate their make-up
Caked on their face
I hate their greediness
How they won't take second place
I hate their mean spirit
I hate their preppy clothes
I hate the way I'm one of them
I hate the way it shows

We're not sarcastic, we're hilarious
We're not annoying, we're just cooler than you
We're not bitches, we just don't like you
We aren't conceited, we speak the truth
and hun, we're not obsessed we're just best friends

ya i got bored this weekend

No comments: