Thursday, March 02, 2006

ya well 2day is horrible 2

Stuff that happened so far:
♥ i woke up n had NO clothes 2 wear so i ended up wearing a pink shirt that says "I ♥ Chocolate" w/ my red sweater (n i looks HORRIBLE)
♥ i havta work 2night n i really just wanna go home n cry my eyes out
♥ we made italiain bread pizza 2day in FFL ( it was sooo damn good!) n we hadda clean up n the bell rang n we were still there n me n Molly werent going 2 make it 2 our next class (upstairs red n we r in downstairs green. complete opposite sides of the school) n she wouldnt write us a pass.....damn teacher, so i was late n molly was late....ya not good
♥ one of my programs 4 CSII is totally deleted
♥ im really worried about the whole __________ thing
♥ i havent seen my mom since Saturday n i really need her right now
♥ the worst thing is....im writing this n of course im complaining agen so no one cares

No comments: