Tuesday, May 03, 2005

2day

ok first i wanna start off w/ sayen...my weekend was tha best ever...n 3 people that made it awesome were

Scott: u r totally awesome n rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy funny!!! I LUV U 2 DEATH!! n i no ur jealous...but keep it on tha down low

Ashleigh: totally aweome!!!! n really kewl 2 talk 2...hope ur arm gets better!!! c ya @ ______

Cassie: ur totally kewl...u n nate make me laugh so hard!! there was no secret n i made that thing up

ok 2 my day

2day was totally awesome...

ya luv ya cassie

ok there was alot but w/o erika home...i dont really have tha insitive 2 doing it...no one else reads my blog but her soooooooooooooooo w/e...

scott ur awesome

kayla ur totally kewl

ross...ya i no im pretty...pretty ugly

luv morgan

No comments: