Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Day

Time: 3:00
mood: happy, fun, energetic, n 4 once...i feel beautiful
listenin 2: this car go down tha street, my door opening n closing, birds, n my dads fish tank
quote: acculy this quote is from about 2 days ago but i like it now "so u + him = a JUMBO movie popcorn. hey does that come with a drink or not? how bout free refills?"

FUN FUN! omg i am haven so much fun 2day! Tyler n i walked 2 tha Howard parade 2gether n watched that n then walked back home...n then he hadda go sumwhere sooooooooo...w/ my sis (syd) i went over 2 Pincrest n sat n talked alllllllllllllllllllllllll day (ok like 2 hours) i no who, angela, cassie, jessica, n sydney like...o n a 3rd grader that likes me.

N then we came back n tanned...while we talked more...n then i came inside n cleaned my room, did laundry....yes i did laundry, n then came on tha computer...i cant w8 til Wednesday! Erika u r sittin by me on tha bus...b cuz i am 100% positive we r riden tha same bus this time! LOL

SSSOOOOOOOOOO i am goina go back out side now! N talk 2 my sis agen

Luv ya all!
Morgan

I LUV U TYLER!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you 2 morgan, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

nice quote LOL

Anonymous said...

ok ill sit wit u

mom said she mite stop by but she dont think shes goin 2 work this week

Anonymous said...

my sis dont like ne1 in the 3rd grade fyi