Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Notta very good day

mood: sad, depressed
song: u dont no me

ok by the looks of the title u kno!

well i woke up n found out my puter is broken

math: i gotta 100% so i thought it woulda ben a good day

lit: i was kate! i love that name

gym: frisbee, it was pretty fun. i was about 2 kill chelsie tho. 1 word... BITCH, but she is pretty cool most of the time

ss: i LUV that movie but it is sooooo sad! the lady is goina poison her! :(

english: i really wasnt caring about nething by this time. but we learned sumthin easy so i got it... i think. o well u dont need english in the field i am goin 2 in college

lunch: pretty boring

recess: indoors... i was about 2 cry

religion: it was fun. we shared r posters n ______ was pretty cute when they were lil!

science: we talked about the crick the hole time. i cant w8

study hall: i had hmwk in every subject n i got it all done. fave saying of SH was "hey beautiful"... "hi morgan"

bus: ya i luv jacob. u r all perverted!

home: well lets just say i got in alot of trouble but @ like 4:30 i am sittin down in my room crying n my bro goes morgan those 2 guys that u talk 2 on the internet r here. my first thought... O GOD!! bcuz i new exactly who he meant. i went upstirs n of course there was john n garrett. i go outside my door n im like u kno wut guys i dont really feel like talkin n john acting like he cared goes y? n i sed bcuz i got in a lot of toruble. n so they're like o ok n so i was walking in the house on the verge of crying n john goes bye morgan. i swear that kid has changed ALOT! n im not sayin its bad either! ;) JK JKJ JK! i would NEVER well never again do that. lol no1 noes wut the hell i am talkin about. but neways then my dad left 4 soccer n so did syd n coop n tay so i was home alone. well then i decided 2 take my daily bike ride. so of course GB n JV were @ BPs house (o i 4got 2 mention earlier, erika was on GBs cell) so they still have her on da fone n all three of em c me ride past n run after me so i got off my bike n john was the first 1 2 me n he goes morgan we Y u! so i almost died laughing. well BP didnt say a word 2 me n so JV n BP ran off n GB turns 2 me n points @ his fone. n askes me r they always like this? lol rika was "fighting" with her bro or sis idk which one it was. mayb both. well i go hell yes n he started laughin n rann off n so i rode off. n then i was comin back n of course there they were agen. lol. they got ice cream from the ice cream truck so i rode past them agen n garrett goes hey w8 4 me! n he comes next 2 me n goes want this? he held up a ball n im like um no. n then he goes want sum ice cream n i sed n thanx n then he goes ur goin really slow n i go no duh! ur "running" next 2 me n he goes o n ran the other way. i come home n started crying a couple x n then went doenstairs n wrote this

well u cant really c y i hadda bad day but i just did. i have reasons but im not goina tell people bcuz 1st of all they r pretty personal n tha people i would tell wouldnt care. o tanner called me 2day but i jest couldnt talk 2 him bcuz i was cryen 2 much. he told me he would hug me if he were here. well it kinda made me feel a lil better but its what my guy usta say 2 me till i "asked him out" agen :( n i havent really noen how ive ben feelin l8ly

Fav. Quote 4 tha day: "Were gona do #10"

Y LUV YA
TANNER Y
YMOE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok comments:

HA im #10 lol

it seems like u talk 2 / see my boyfriend more than i do lil

WHO WAS CUTE WHEN THEY WERE LIL?

and chelsie is not cool EVER!

Anonymous said...

whos tanner?

Anonymous said...

her boyfriend

Anonymous said...

hes a freshman n lives in MI

Anonymous said...

i was kate 2 in lit

Your favorite shorty said...

awesome!...lol i am a spaz