Thursday, May 19, 2005

I LUV ERIKA!

ok 2day was pretty boring but @ 3 it got exciting

Home: syd lookes sooooooooooooooo cute!

Bus: um...brooke i no i am so cute n idk y everyone hates me on my bus

School: yes erika i brought ur shoe

Church: OMG I GOT ERIKA N LAUREN 2 SING!!!! BUT I MESSED UP....AGEN! LOL OOPS N EVERYONE HEARD ME

Math: yes Adam that can b ur backpack...

Lit: ya i want flowers from my "older sisters" boyfriends friends...lol

Computer: LOL cassie n lauren that was so much fun!

SS: i luved that movie...n yes i had my CE 4 tha first time in 2 weeks...y were we so mean 2 tha blacks? U PEOPLE SUCKED!

Lunch: hum

Recess: I WANNA TAKA NAP...fuck u mrs. allen!

Relgion/Study Hall: LOL lets all talk about me y dont we?

Science: OMG i think i accually gotta good grade on my test! i REALLY hope so!

Church practice: OMG Josh is bhind me now...eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww...lol cassie!! dont do that @ graduation!

DQ: hum

Walk home: my dad came n got us! lol

Now we r here...n we r bored...n we r talkin 2 ppl!

LOVE MORGAN N ERIKA COMPTON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hum = WE WANT BROWNIE BATTER BLIZZARDS.... "my second breast".... note reading.... more note reading.... waiting for money.... running into the bathroom so erika doesn't take her planner back.... thats all i can remember right now.