Saturday, May 21, 2005

OMG awesome

OMG last nite was awesome n so was tha game 2 day...2 much 2 say tho

well we saw andrew lacount...ok ya he is hot!

OK so my dad was @ skewl n then he left n erika didnt believe me that he was there but he was n so i called him n he was yellen @ me n he made me cry...

so then he came n got me n then i went outside n then came inside

well then brittany perry came over ns like morgan come over 2 stephs so i did....well John was there...lol so we hung out 4 a while n then holly came over n we hung out agen...LOL I HAD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!! SPECIALLY STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I CANT STOP SAYEN HOW MUCH FUN IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN UR GOINA BREAK HER RIB CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n then holly...lil skinny mini cant hurt a fly!!! LOL

WOW 2day was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE MORGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!