Tuesday, May 10, 2005

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i was sad n depressed all day b cuz of this hole friggin mess so i hadda bad day

Home: my daddy hassa new job so he doesnt gotta leave 4 work til 7:45 so he was home..its a good thing n a bad thing

Bus: ya Luv ya Tyler

School: 2 1/2 words..ya sam n lauren 2 1/2...lol ull c...lol heres tha words...SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! lol

Math: boring..i failed tha assingment...I DIDNT LIE!

Lit: ya i am doing work n ross should do his friggin homework n have it 4 class b cuz i am not goina do it 4 him! GOD PEOPLE DO UR OWN WORK!

Gym: i took up tha hole class running tha mile...n then Johnna n Chelsie took showers..lol it was funny

SS: BORING

English: I HEART U! LOL

Lunch: boring

Recess: COLORS...EGGS!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Religion: boring...I DIDNT LIE~!

Science: boring

Study Hall: dont scare tha shit out of me wen i am doing homework!!! I HATE THAT PICTURE!!!

Bus: LOL THA SHIM!!

home agen n im bored...ryan called me...thanx ellie! but then he took another call n hasnt called me back yet..idc neways....i am mad @ him right now

No comments: