Thursday, May 05, 2005

Luv ya Adam

ok my day

Home: finished my math homework b cuz i wasnt feelin good last night n so i hadda do it this morning

Bus: LUV THA TURTLE ZOEE~!

Math: OMG OMG OMG OMG NATE JEST SHUT THA F*** UP!!! Or as brandon would say shupp!!! OMG is he annoying!

Lit: tha movie..LOL OMG Peter n Anne r sooooo pathetic!!!!!! OMG it was so f***en boring

Gym: CASSIE!!! I GOT SUCHA SLOW TIME B CUZ OF U...LOL u really gotta run alot faster...i can walk as fast as u can run!!!! I mean i no i run REALLY slow but this is really sad...Frank was done b4 we even finished tha first lap!!!

SS: ya my project was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting!!! lol

English: wow do i luv english!!!!!!!!!!! it is so much fun...fashion colomnist!!!thats so me!!

Lunch: idk wut lunch was.. i guess well boring

Reccess: NO WAY R U GOIN THRU ALICIA!!! LOL

Religion: ya i luv u adam!! dont worry!!! LOL he is so awesome sumtimes!!!

Science: VERY VERY VERY weird...LOL no nate i dont wanna go 2 ur party n u aint maken me...cassie aint goin either...shes heard...LOl ur pen!!! wow that was funny..i wont say ne more about it

Chorus: almost started crying b cuz i dont wanna graduate...i luv my school!!!

Bus: boring...ya kelsey me, brittany, zach, alex, brandon, and tha other alex will b riding tha bus w/ u next year...sorry ....lol i can c it now 6 freshman and 1 7th grader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm... jest 2 let u no, ur not really invited 2 nate's party, cuz inviting urself doesnt count. He really really really doesnt want u 2 cum, cuz he thinks ur really really annoying.