Tuesday, May 31, 2005

TAP~SUMMER~RYAN

TAP STARTS IN 15 DAIZ!!! N I AM OFFICIALLY GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! BUT I AM ONLY WEEKS 1,2 n 6...BUT THATS B CUZ I AM DOIN OTHER STUFF THA OTHER WEEKS...WOW I AM REALLY BUSY THIS SUMMER! O n July 9-July 17...i am doin nothin b cuz i needa week 2 my self...n notice its tha week of ryan, alicia, alisha, faith, aaron, tyler, n mine birthdays so i will end up doin sumthin that week...hopefully ill get 2gether w/ alisha n aaron (brother n sister, my cuzens) or mayb 4 a change ryan will do sumthin w me...i seriously am starting 2 hate him!!! I AM NOT KIDDING!!! he needs 2 notice wut the hell goes on in tha world around him n not jest about things that affect him...n he needs 2 stop telling people they r lieing wen they no they rnt..
so people i hava ? 4 u...who would u trust... if ur best friend sed that ur gf/bf smokes n ur gf/bf says they dont, now who would u trust? ur best friend that u have noen 4 6 months or ur gf/bf that u jest started goin out w/?
so i leave u guys w/ that ? please comment....u dont havta put ur name but if u wanna then u can...but i jest wanna no...if u wanna no my answer...its tha best friend that i have noen 4 6 months. DUH!
;) Morgan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well honestly, id really trust that w/e my bf tells me is the truth, but if i were ____ i would @least try 2 get 2 the bottom of it. and if i was him, i probably wouldnt believe u either until i knew for sure. but i would trust u enough 2 believe u and try 2 figure it out.

Your favorite shorty said...

that is a good answer..NOW LETS GET _________ 2 LISTEN 2 US!!!!!!!!!