Tuesday, May 31, 2005

:P

im bored
so just comment in my blog with tha #s that u think (u can do more then 1) LEAVE UR NAME WITH THE COMMENT THO!!!

~n yes i did steal this from Erikas blog

press 1 if you just want to talk
press 2 if your mad at me
press 3 if you have a question 4 me
press 4 if you want to ask me out
press 5 if you love me
press 6 if you hate me
press 7 if your a freak
press 8 if im a freak
press 9 if youve ever warned me
press 10 if you think my b/f's hott (oo comon u all kno its true) (lol those that no wut he looks like! ill have erika put a picture of him in here so u can c)
press 11 if u just wanna bother me
press 12 if u wanna make out with me
press 13 if u wanna have sex with me
press 14 if i've impacted ur life
press 15 if u want me to die
press 16 if u wanna make plans with me
press 17 if you think i'm hot
press 18 if u think i'm ugly
press 19 for other

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1... always!!

3... do u have religion notes?

5... tons and tons

7... yes i am

8... yes u r

11... thats my job im tha big sis

14... big time

16... hmm we should do sumthin
this week

Anonymous said...

ditto, except 4 #7

Your favorite shorty said...

o ya thanx guys! lol erika i mean it chelc n cassie i was sarcastic

Anonymous said...

17 ;-)