Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ry BJ~IM SCARED

Ok so i was taken my dog 4 a walk n all of the sudden this person on a bike is pullen a person b hind him....well it was ryan n brandon n so my dog started following them n we went 2 Bjs house.

After that Ryan signed my shoe but i wouldnt let Brandon b cuz he was goina b 2 mean. LOL now i no these things...but i wish i didnt. then brandon threw tha permenant marker @ my eye n then laughed...lol i luv them so much!!

Then they were drinking both each a 2 liter bottle of soda..it was funny.

OMG THEN RYAN TOLD ME WHO HE IS GOIN OUT W/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I WANNA CRY!!!!!

After that they were playing basketball n BJ had his back 2 me n ryan was looking @ BJ so i go i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him. N then ryan jest was like nice one morgan.

OMG then BJ gt 2 Tennis balls n well if ur smart u'll figure it out n ryan hadda basketball n did tha same so then cars came by n brandon turned around n protected ryan from being cn...LOL ONE OF THA CARS WERE CASSIE!! OMG I WAS DIEING

then ryan goes i hate people that smoke...n i go o really?????? he goes ya i do i hate everyone that smokes...so then i whisper 2 bj im like um bj his gf smokes...n bj goes ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ouch! n i go ya but i dont want him 2 no...he can figure it out himself. then we were talking a bout underage drinking n he goes i hate all people that underage drink sumtimes...n so i told him that sumtimes _____does n he goes it depends on tha person u didnt let me finish my sentence(this is where he starts 2 get REALLY pissed @ me) n he goes...ya so it depends on tha person...n so i go then do u hate _____? then he sed mayb n i almost started crying (if u dont get it...jest ask me ill explain)

sooooooooo bj cant do a trick if his life depended on it...LOL then he got good n he made up 4 his sucky shots

if ryan were sumone else he would hate him...y...b cuz he can...w/e...i still luv ya ry!

So then i was telling BJ sumthin n he goes...u think hes bundely? WUT?!?! its not wut i sed...but its sumthin only i told BJ so i cant tell u people..its a Morgan, BJ secret.

K so now i have told BJ one secret n then i go 2 tell ryan a secret n i go hey come here n hes like wut morgan? So im like well u hava bad attitude god...i wont tell u ne thing ne more

Then i realized sumthin n so i told BJ b cuz he is like tha only guy i can ever trust w/ my secrets n even tho he might tell this one...im goina tell 1st. But so i realized it n we were whispering 4 a while n so i think ryan got mad b cuz we were talking bad about him...but tha 3 people i told n tha one person that noes me like more than i no myself no that i DEFINATILATLY wasnt maken fun of him...so then ryan goes morgan if ur dissing me y dont u jest say it 2 my face...then i scream O GOD! ryan didnt c wut happened n i aint tellin u people b cuz it is jest downright sick! so ryan goes...god morgan i didnt no u hated me that much!!! n then brandon goes dude get w/ tha program!!! n ill tell u wut happened...n so he told him n ryan goes ooooooooooo but didnt laugh b cuz he was really pissed @ us @ tha time. Like really really really really pissed @ us...then i was figuren out how long it has been since ryan dumped me n it has been 5 months n 25 days...n so then bj goes ya well how long have i liked erika? im like um...n ryan goes...JEST SAY IT OUT LOUD GOD! n im like i am talking 2 u no 2...ok bj it has been 10 months O mi god!

soooooo then bj goes now i hate her...n i go ryan do u hate erika now 2? he is like um...ya...threw his grited teeth...i think he wants 2 kill us @ tha time. n then i whisper 2 bj heees pissed!!!! n bj goes oooooo ya...then ryan goes if ur talkin 2 me then talk louder. n i go im not talkin 2 u tha moment jest a sec. then he got really really really really pissed. Then his mom came 2 get him n so he got in2 his car n didnt say nething 2 me or brandon so then i go bye ryan n he gives me a small wave like his hand was broken...:'( i wanted 2 cry sooooooooooooooooo bad so i ran home!

I luv u ryan n brandon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
IM SORRY RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morgan

No comments: