Friday, May 06, 2005

My profile

This is wut is in my profile...4 those that cant look @ it: hint hint (wen erika gets back she can read this)
~*SINGLE*~

My great weekend b cuz of my great people:
Scott: god i gotta luv ya!! ur tha best!! ur luvable n in no way a jerk! :)
Brooke: member i am always here if ya needa talk! i will always luv u
Kels0: member...i will always luv u 2...that chic is a fag 4get her
Cassie: i had alotta fun
Nate:i hadda alotta fun...u share 2 much
Ashleigh: U R TOTALLY AWESOME!!
Nacera: u r totally awesome 2!
Ryan: i didnt really talk 2 u but ur awesome n i still luv ya!
Brandon: u crack me up luv ya much!

put this in your profile if you like someone who doesn't like you back...(idk...does he? according 2 brandon he doesnt)

~email me @ daddysangel@new.rr.com

luv ya'll!!~*~*~*~*~MoRgAn~*~*~*~*~ xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: