Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Miss ya Rik

Miss'n Rik tons n tons cant wait 4 her 2 come back!! I have so much 2 tell her!!!!!!!!!!!! ok this is like writing 2 my self b cuz rika marie is tha only one that ever reads my blog...but ne way...

I MISS HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
~she might not b gone 4ever but she is gone now n every time i do sumthin w/ cassie or nate or wen im w/ brandon n ryan...i can never 4get her...its like shes there w/ me all tha time no matter if she is thousands of miles away. i jest cant 4get her!!!!!!!! god am i goina miss her next year.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.Others stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts.And we are never ever the same.
~erika has been my best friend since 6th grade n even wen we had sum difficult times we still couldnt stay away from eachother...she REALLY has left footprints in my heart...she is like my mom my older sister but yet she is like my twin sister....she is sooooooooooooooooo smart n really really pretty...but her smartness helps me alot b cuz if i dont get sumthin she explains it 2 me even if its over tha internet b cuz i am haven a major meltdown n my brain turned off (lol good times) n she is so pretty so wen we r on tha street walking she always gets looks from tha guys n it always makes me laugh. n she also has sum awesome friends!!! (luv ya ryan n brandon)she has a bunch more friends but those 2 stick out tha most...

ERIKA U R THA BESTEST FRIEND IN THA ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE COULD EVER REPLACE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she doesnt even like u

Anonymous said...

if only u new