Tuesday, April 26, 2005

2 day was boring

OK so 2day was really boring cept 4 chorus practice...

  • erika is goin around asken people 4 a shirt
  • erika says she luvs teddy
  • erika calls me drew
  • erika touches me in inaporpraiate places...LOL

~c a theme here?

  • erika is swinging her sweatshirt around...w my 2 favorite rings in tha pocket LOL
  • erika makes lauren n kalie think its not a joke n then wen she goes back n says it is a joke @ tha end they dont believe her
  • erika gets mad @ me 4 puttin sparkles on her
  • erika says "fer" n got me sayen it

Ok u can c erika is really really funny!!!

Lyl,

mOrGaN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL
... i needed a shirt
... i didnt mean teddy i ment tyler
... haha whoops
... its not my fault ur potatos were in my bubble



... ya i was tryin to lose them JK lol
... i know its so sad but true
... I DONT LIKE BEING SPARKLED
... "FER" "FER" "FER" "FER"

i kno i kno im just awesome!!

:-P {{{ ur guna die when im in FLORIDA }}}