Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Church n Youth Room

I went 2 church last night n it was tha annointing of tha sick n i really was goina go up n get annointed but i started crying so i went out of church...then i came back n i went by cassie n i was goinat tell her my news but shes like...morgan i already no. Im like how she sed sumthin in her mind new. So ya then Cassie gave me a hug...Cassie VanJune gave me a hug...now that is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the youth room we went around tha room n sed sumthin we wanted 2 pray 4 n everyones like so i dont sleep in later than i should so i can spend time w my family n 2 get good grades...we get 2 me n i sed my big news n then cassie was next n shes told her news n everyone was like about 2 cry n given us hugs n everything n tellen us it was goina b ok.

Then cassie gave me a ride home!!

Lyl,
Morgan

No comments: