Thursday, April 14, 2005

ok

ok so i hadda go 2 all these houses 2 drop stuff off 4 this weekend

this is wut i found out~
@ Kirstens~ lil 3 n 4 year olds think i look 30
@Adams~Josh is haven his bday party on friday
@Laurens~ my sister is afriad of a dog smaller than her head
@ DQ~my sister is apperently tha cutest lil thing according 2 my mom
@Katies~my sister is a moron

Ok wen we were @ Katies My mom and Sydney went in2 tha house then taylor took my hand and dug her nails in and made me bleed...then i spit in her face and then she did it 2 me and i pushed her n her gum came out of her mouth so we were looking 4 it all over tha ground and then she goes Morgan i think mom is coming and i sed o crap she is...i wipped my head around and she spit in my face agen

then we got home and she Morgan....stay...i go o ya i lost a piece of paper...and taylor goes ya one from Laurens book and i go ya...will u help me look 4 it? And she goes...shure and my mom goes c i luv it wen u guys work 2gether...she got out and we started laughing sooooooo hard...then taylor goes...i was afraid mom sat on it...i look @ my moms seat n i go no...then i turn my head and it was on my seat so i go...no i sat on it

we got in tha house and i go i did not sit on taylors gum gosh stop ?in me!!! LOL

My sister can b so awesome sumtimes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um just a comment on ur

When i was lil i was really a tru girlie girl and it comes back 2 haunt me now b cuz guys think that im not tough enough 2 do tis or that but i LUV playen football and i LUV getting dirty...i have 2 really really good guy friends and we play football in my yard all tha time!!! i jest wish other guys new that...jest bcuz i dont dress like a tom boy and act like one doesnt mean that i dont like playen sports

thing... since when do u love playing football and getting dirty. ur still a girly girl. and girls dont have 2 b tomboys to like sports. and guys dont care either.