Sunday, April 24, 2005

My 2 best brothers in tha entire world

OMG I LUV U RYAN N BRANDON!!!!!!

Ok after i 8 my pizza my sisters n i decided 2 go 4 a bike ride....we were goina ride 2 Cassie's dad's house but we got WAY 2 cold!!!! So we were turning around n we were on Belleplane n i saw Ryan n Brandon come outside of Brandons house....i told my sisters 2 come w/ me but they did wanna....so they went back n i went over 2 Brandons house n hung out w/ them 4 like an 1 1/2....we had so much fun!!!

So they were playen basketball n i was watching them...then they were doin this one trick n Brandon wanted 2 c if he could do it on me so he goes...Morgan open ur legs so i can put my ball thru....LOL we were all laughing way 2 hard!!!!!!!!!! IT was tha funniest thing...then he goes....ok nvm about that...he he he

then josh n hunter rode their bikes past...lol i think they mighta got tha rong impression

After that brandons dad came home n he parked his car in tha street so then brandons like...lets show off 2 my dad n c if he says ne thing....so they tried tha leg thing...but ryan did it not me...lol n then so brandon did that n then threw tha ball 2 ryan n ryan shot it n missed so then brandons dad jest laughed...then he went in tha house n then BJs neighbor comes 2 get his mail so they showed off agen n this time they did it but tha neighbor didnt say ne thing...so then ryan n brandon tried another trick...were brandon walks over tha car in tha street n then throws tha ball 2 ryan n ryan shoots it...they made it on that one i think....then Brandon goes im not do in that agen...that would b scary

Then Brandons like its really cold out here...we should go inside....but wut about...her? LOL his mom doesnt like me she thinks im loud n obnoxious...HE HE HE...they're like well if we r brothers from other mothers we can tell my mom that she is my sister from.............. ANOTHER MISTER!! LOL Brandon ur awesome i luv u!!! Then Ryan goes YA!!! n then he says....next week we r goin 2 my house...u wanna come morgan? im like ya sure ok....id luv 2...( i didnt no how tha next hour n 15 minutes would turn out) lol

So then it took us like 15 minutes 2 figure out how 2 tell his mom that we were going in2 his room w/o her b in suspcious. ryans like me n brandon will hook arms n u walk bhind us...then brandon goes....shell jest start laughing...then of course i did but then they were like no that wont work...then they started going insane....we were sitting on Brandons car n ryan...lets jest say....ryan ur rrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy funny....then we went in tha house n ryan n i sneak in2 Brandons bedroom n Brandons dad goes wut r we whispering about n i started cracking up...then brandon went n told his parents that i was there n he comes in n he goes we havta b have r selves....LOL n we all started laughing...then they turned on music n they were fighting eachother n it made me laugh really hard. Then we were watching this one thing where this one guy can do all these really awesome sound effects. N Brandon n Ryan were sitting on Brandons bed n i was standing in watching n ryan goes morgan u wanna sit so he moved over n i was sitting on tha edge of tha bed n ryan was b hind me n brandon was next 2 me...n so brandon was fast forwarding 2 this one part n then he pushed me n i almost fell...so then i told Ryan on him n then Ryan sed...thats not nice n then pushed Brandon....then Ryan pushed me n goes...there i pushed both of u. Meanie!!! LOL then we decided 2 go 2 Brandons basement n so then we were all walking out n ryan went out first n then brandon pushed me down...lol MEANIE!! Ryan was goin down tha stairs backwards n im like ryan jest go down tha stairs...LOL...he is so awesome sumtimes

Then we got downstairs n they moved tha table n i sat n watched them fight eachother agen...they r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome n funny sumtimes. Then Ryan goes b hind me n starts tickling me and then brandon goes...time 2 tickle morgan...well i am very ticklish so i was laughin n squirming...lol then they stopped.after that they were b ing very sick n disgusting...lol then we decided 2 go outside agen.

We got outside n i had on a sweatshirt, long sleves, a t shirt, and a tank top n i was freezing...so i put on my jacket....ryan goes out there in a tshirt n wasnt cold....he made me sooooooooooooooooo cold...RYAN WEAR A SWEATSHIRT OR SUMTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we were playen 4-square w/ 3 people...it made me miss erika n think about erika so then i kept missing tha ball...this is all a huge mess now

Then they hada eat so i hadda go....lets jest say...u dont needa compete...that was mean...then ryan u SPIT IN MY HAIR!!!!!! EEEEEWWWWWWW...ya ryan i luv u 2...mayb

I got home n took a shower n then i watched my favorite movie w/ my sisters...thinking about this hole mess.

Then i went n talked 2 my favorite people....scott n john...jk jk jk only scotts my favorite...johns pretty kewl tho.

Then i went n watched tv n fell asleep

AWESOME NIGHT!!!! TOOK MY MIND OFF "IT" THANKS RYAN N BRANDON!!! I LUV U GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv,
Morgan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok lol i was just bored... glad u had a great day. u can really use it!! luv ya lots!!

Your favorite shorty said...

yep all thanx 2 my bros...next time ur goina sleep over @ my house n ryan is goina sleep over @ Bjs n either we r goina go there or they're comin here...LOL they r so much fun 2 b w!!!
love ya 2 rika