Tuesday, April 12, 2005

my weekend was boring but 2day was awesome

ok my weekend was really boring and i dont wanna talk about it

ok so 2day was funny....i was maken fun of _______ all day!!!

then we walked 2 laurens house and cassie was walkin in tha mud so i go cassie stop walking in tha mud and then lauren goes...mommy would b mad if we showed up w/o u...lol now we r all sisters...cassie is tha lilest one...lol

cassie hurt herself w/ sumthing that was on tha floor...lol dont ask...shes weird

then we were on tha trampoline and we were doin r drama n lauren started jumping so i grabbed cassie around tha shoulders and i was hugging her 4 like 15 minutes and then we practiced like that n then lauren started jumping agen so i grabbed tighter and after she got loose she took her water bottle and poured it on me...lol n then lauren grabbed it away from her and gave it 2 me and i dumped it on her...LOL we were soooooooooo wet

then we worked in tha house and then we needed a splash sound n so we went outside and tried 2 make a splash w/ tha rock in a bucket and we ere haven sooooooooo much fun me n lauren and then cassie went inside n me n lauren would take turns dropping tha rock in tha water and then we wanted 2 go inside and we noticed that cassie locked us out...lol so we were outside...me wet...no shoes or socks...and it was REALLY cold...so we started 2 walk 2 Alex's house even tho he wasnt there...lol then cassie came out and let us in and we locked her out...then we were praciticing w/ cassie outside...u hadda b there 2 c how funny it was

then we went on tha puter and we talked 2 erika 4 like 2 seconds n then me n lauren drew on Jesse McCartney's face...b cuz it was laurens...but leah stole it and i wanted it so i made it look bad...lol

then we left

my aunt took cassie n me home and she was driving on tha rong side of tha road!! LOL

then i went 2 my aunts 4 dinner and came here

Love Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i liked ur other blog template better... but mines the best of course LOL jp jp

Luv Ya lots...

Erika Marie