Friday, April 22, 2005

akward

2day was very akward...idk how i feel, im sad, depressed, kinda relived, hyper and tired @ tha same time

I luv u erika....ur tha best friend i could ever have....thanx sooooooooooooo much

only three people no and thats all thats goina no

ok my day:

Church: i cried a lil but not as much as i thought i would

Math: Nate nate nate....lol funny funny funny

Lit: hunter b careful mrs. engels is goina bite ur head off

Computer: idk and idc how many CDs i have

SS: erika it is goina take u 4EVER 2 fill that thing out...lol ur already done....he he he

Lunch:
Me:eating away pain, eating away pain, eating away pain,
Erika: eating away my fries, eating away my fries
Me: lol u didnt c me take them?

Recess: thomp thomp thomp....
Cassie: i was trien 2 sneak up on u
Me: wow ur so good

boob toucher!!!!!!!!

Study hall: ya maggie i stalk u b cuz i have nothin better 2 do

Science: BORING so i made erika a pretty picture

English: funniest english class ever!!!!

then i signed my bros DARE shirt

Bus: I LUV U TYLER!!!!!!!!!! thanx buddy ill keep u in mind on my birthday
~I LUV U JACOB, DAREK, DUSTIN, N KEEGAN!!!!
~n u 2 jenny

ben missed his spot...he he he

Well that was my insane day...even tho u cant tell that it was insane...it was

No comments: