Sunday, April 24, 2005

Once agen i luv my brothers...i think

So i slept til 11:30 then got up n made eggs 4 me n my dad n then my dad n sister n brother left 2 go up north w/ my neighbor n then my mom sister n me left 2 go shopping...YAY!! So its 1:00 n we go 2 my aunts house 2 get chocolate b cuz we all needed it...then we headed off 2 tha mall.

We got there n it took me like 4ever 2 get my skirt n shirt...but i did n its really pretty i also got an anklet, toe ring, necklace, earrings n a bracelet. Then we went n got pretzels n we were sitting there eating n ry n bj came in so i sed hi then we went 2 kohls n then i was bored so i took tha bags we had out 2 tha car n then i went back 2 Kohls gave my mom tha keys n headed over 2 Claire's n then wen i was done in Claires i was walkin back 2 Kohls n Ryan calls me over n so i was talking 2 him n Brandon 4 a 1/2 hour n they were being mean 2 me n ______ they hate this person now n it so stupid...they needa get lives!!!!!!! now my life dont revolove around this person...right now this person is a big part of my life but it doesnt mean i base everything around ________ then i told sum sense in2 them...then they were bin mean 2 me agen...LOL ya u guys....that wasnt funny b cuz no it wasnt...n then Brandon 8 1/2 my choclate...lol n then u guys stole my charms!! That was mean n then i jest left...

then i left tha mall wen ellie left tha mall n my sister was goina go up 2 her n b like u hate my sister so i hate u 4 that....LOL i luv u taylor!!! LOL but i wouldnt let her b cuz i dont care ne more...

OMG Nacera u were @ tha mall?!?!?! That is so weird...y didnt i c u?! but good choice running away from Brandon n Ryan...i shoulda done that!!!!!

LOL2 everyone,
Morgan

No comments: