Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sick~School

Ok so i am goin 2 school...i feel worse than yesterday n if i really dont feel good i cant come home b cuz my dad works in Neenah and my mom is in Oregon....well on a plane on tha way 2 Oregon. I hope i can make it thru tha day!!!! Im not contagouis ne more tho...so im fine...

Ryan has this thoery that he is goina kill __________ next time he cs him n that might b w/ me!! YIKES!! Ryan ....U CANT KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will b fine w it if u wouldnt have broken tha deal but since u did...hes my friend and u cant kill him...


Hugz n Kisses,
MoRgAn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um just a comment on ur

When i was lil i was really a tru girlie girl and it comes back 2 haunt me now b cuz guys think that im not tough enough 2 do tis or that but i LUV playen football and i LUV getting dirty...i have 2 really really good guy friends and we play football in my yard all tha time!!! i jest wish other guys new that...jest bcuz i dont dress like a tom boy and act like one doesnt mean that i dont like playen sports

thing... since when do u love playing football and getting dirty. ur still a girly girl. and girls dont have 2 b tomboys to like sports. and guys dont care either.