Monday, April 25, 2005

My four favorite people ever

My four favorite people n y

Erika C.: b cuz she is so awesome. she is smart, beautiful, gives me confidence, my bestestestestestestest friend ever, did i mention smart? she has awesome friends, she is there 4 me wen i need her tha most, n she is REALLY TOTALLY funny and ALOT more...I LUV U ERIKA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott V.: he is REALLY REALLY REALLY funny, supportive, made me feel important wen i didnt think i was, noes how 2 talk sum sense in2 me, is there 4 me wen i need him...ur like a brother 2 me Scott

Katie I.: my best friend from out of state, really funny, she is really pretty n is really smart, she makes me feel better wen i am sad, n sends me emails all tha time...I LUV U KATIE

Taylor H.: she is totally awesome sumtimes, she is really really really really really really really funny, she is a total loser, shes a cutie, n she can make me laugh wenever b cuz she lives w/ me...unless she is tha one i am mad @...I LUV U TAYLOR

~u 4 R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyl,
Morgan