Saturday, April 09, 2005

Spring Break

Ok i finally got time 2 do D.C. and the rest of my vacation: Here i go

March 27

7:30 am~ Got up and went thru r Easter stuff...got ready 4 church...went 2 church

Then @ 3:00 my mom taylor n i piled in2 tha car n went 2 McD n got Shamerock shakes YUM!!!

We r driving along singing w/ tha music and then we stopped @ Ceder Ridge 4 lunch/ dinner. I gotta kid hamburger bcuz i didnt feel good...but tha guy got me a regular one so i 8 most of it and then we went 2 r condo.

We got 2 r condo n unpacked which took me tha longest b cuz i hadda seperate my condo stuff from my D.C. stuff....well i thought that i had packed w/ D.C. stuff on the bottom so i could take the condo stuff out. Well i didnt so i hadda unpack everything.

After that i went swimming. Not a good idea. I was practicing dancing in tha pool bcuz i was bored/ I went 2 do my backflip handstand and 4got 2 put my hands down over my head and so i hit my head on the concrete. I can still hear how it sounded wen i hit my head.

Then i went back 2 tha condo n watched TV. Then my family came back and i dished out ice cream. We 8 it and went 2 sleep.

March 28

i got up this morning @ 9 got ready 2 go swimming. Then i laid n watched TV 4 about a 1/2 hour about this gurl that has dog phobia. After that i went swimming. @ 11:30 my dad n i went up 2 tha condo n got ready 2 go back 2 Howard.

We ran a couple errands n then got 2 school. I was soooooooooooooo excited! I got on the bus n found out that i was sitting in front of mrs. franz and her son noah.

the bus ride was fun. We played trivial persuit. It was like Family Feud but we called it friend fued. It was me, mrs. franz, allyson, cheslsea, n cassie agenst noah, lauren alicia n erika. Then the 7th grde guys wanted 2 play so we had them 2. Noah was tha only boy on tha gurls team...he is really cool.

then we stopped @ subway 4 dinner...yum!!

After that we went 2 tha bus and watched Napoleon Dynomite...it mad me miss ________ alot!! :'( Then we went 2 "sleep" after that. OMG it was soooooooo funny! I didnt wanna sleep on my chair and either did erika. Well tony did...his legs were over r heads. Blake was also on the ground in front of us and Noah bhind me b cuz erika had hers in a seat. Well Noah was sleepin under the seat n ERika n me were in sleepin in tha isle next 2eachother (not easy) well i was almost on top of Noah n erika "woke up" in the middle of the night w/ her arm around Blake! We didnt exactly sleep tho so o well.

March 29

We "got up" @ 4:30 in the morning. @ 7 we stopped @ McD. 4 breakfast. then we changed in2 clothes 4 tha day. I couldnt get my bag out from the side that was open so Noah helped me get my bag out from tha other side...he opened it and couldnt get it closed so we ran 4 our lives back in2 McD and sed we did nothing rong...lol

then i called my mom..fun fun fun

After that we started r tour in Virgina.

OMG after r tour we went 2 old country buffet n we had so much fun!! Erika wanted more soda n i was up already so i got it 4 her. n it was all us gurls n noah was sitting w/ us 2. well noah went 2 get sumthin and cassie started pouring stuff in2 his choclate milk. I was standing ther bhind her watching her. All of the sudden they heard my laugh. Cassie goes morgan its not that funny! ERika n chelsea look up n i go cassie hes right bhind u watching u! we hadda lotta fun there... they made me drink his milk!!!

We got back 2 tha hotel @ 8 and got 2 our rooms. Cassie attempted 2 take a shower but the shower was supossedly "broken". then erika fixed it... i took a shower n then erika did.

Then we hadda lil incident w/ cassie n michael hadda spray his axe in r room. WE LUV MICHAEL!!!!!!!

After that John n Garrett called...well erika was still in the shower so she told me 2 talk 2 them she hadda go. Then they called agen while she was still in the shower so i talked 2 them.
they r intresting creatures...they make me laugh so hard. we wont mention wut happened tho. Then erika left her clothes outside the door so i hadda get them 4 her n of course they r still on the fone. then i sit back down 2 get my hair done by chelsea in a net n michael came n sprayed his axe in my face. so i am coughing n Garrett n John r like jest sitting there wondering wut the hell was rong w/ me. then garrett remembered my story about how i got high off of permenant markers.

then cassie was throwing chips @ me n i got really made/frustrated in a funny way so i went and attacked her. i fell on my back on her. well we sum how got stuck n we both were rocking back n forth n i couldt get up. everyone came in2 r room and was watching us. 7th graders were even going 2 get cameras.

from 11-12:30 erika, chelsea cassie n i all had tha best time! I AM NOT HER BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!

@12"30 erikas mom came back n we told her everything that happened. we she walked in the first thing she saw was tha beds..we put tha beds 2gether bcuz we all wanted 2 sleep on one but we all didnt fit...lol...then we went 2 sleep n i sed that there were 7 people in tha bed...but there were only 5...lol oops!!

March 30

We woke up 2 mom singing b cuz i was possta set my alarm 4 6 o'clock...i did 4 WI time...lol then she lunged on the bed and then cassie gave me a nice wake up call...lol i jumped over her and on2 tha other side of erika. then we had breakfast and then went 2 tha bus.

OK i am sooooooo bored...i will finish lata!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: