Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I LUV U ERIKA

OK Erika pretty much summed up my day so heres her link n read about it
http://lilhoopz10.blogspot.com/

cept 4 a couple things

Religion:
~ya love ya 2 adam...(INSIDE JOKE)
~adam 8 tha cookie
~mrs.f came back ns like adam wen it comes 2 tha real thing dont make a stupid mistake like that
Adam: i wasnt even listening 2 wut u have 2 say...i was hungry
~maggies prayer was awesome

Science:
i gotta luv ya nate ur so awesome!!!!
~Nate: do u have jr money?
Me: ya...4 me
Nate: please???????????????
~stares @ me 4 like 2 minutes n then i finally gave in
Me: fine
~Cassie comes up
Cassie: morgan can i have sum....
Me: um no
Nate: next time i have money cassie ill get u 1
Cassie: ha ha morgan
~Cassie walks away
Nate: morgan dont worry ill get her one n ill get u 2 or 3
~~~THATS Y I LUV NATE!!~~~
~also...
Me: i hadda walk around like that 4 about 3 months once
Nate: wut happened
Me: long story
Nate: we have alotta Science time...
LOL
~now everyone in my science class thinks i like Nate...o well @ least i no i dont

Ya so dont 4get 2 look @ erika's n then c my insane Religion n Science class

Luv ya all,
Mis ya Rik,
Morgan

No comments: