Friday, April 08, 2005

intresting

ok 2day was pretty kewl..until soccer practice

i will never take my bf 2 another soccer practice...sorry dustin

ok this is wut happened...i was joking around w/ my dad b4 practice n im like hey dad u should leave tha trunk open so me n dustin can sit in it and watch u guys practice (i didn't think that he would say i could...he goes...ya sure ok....so we sat there n watched them....and reanne n ross get 2 practice...n so me n ross n dustin were sitting in tha bac of my car n i was gettin really cold and so i was wearin my sweatshirt n dustins sweatshirt and i was sitting real close 2 dustin n then we put tha seats down in back of us so that i could lean back...then tha girls got a water break n reanne comes up 2 me n goes...morgan u look so cute w/ ur boyfriend and ross!! i bet this is ur lil house n everyday u come home and do it w/ ur boyfriend and then tha next day u come home 2 ur nice car home and do it w/ ross...then dustin goes...hey lil shrimp buzz off and leave tha big kida alone...then of course b cuz it was ross's sister he jumps out of tha car n goes over 2 dustin n he goes...u dont talk 2 my lil sister like that..then dustin goes well u heard wut she sed....n then ross goes...i dont care she is still my lil sister... and then i go...reanne go away and ross sit down and shut up...wut she is was shit but its no need 2 get in2 a fight about...then ross got mad and stormed off and i felt horrible b cuz ross is like a brother 2 me and i really wish he would understand that he needs 2 cool it

then dustin n i sat there in silence... he was afraid 2 say ne thing 2 me b cuz he new that ross was like a brother 2 me and he made him mad...now i feel even more horrible!!!!!!!!!

then i got home and found out that my mom is goin 2 Chicago and i am home w/ my dad!!!!

@ least there is still beths party w/ cassie n lauren!!! yay!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY!!!

love morgan

No comments: