Thursday, February 16, 2006

My face hurts..I think it's from all of the fake smiles & laughter. My head hurts..from going around in circles as to why I hate myself so much. My arms hurt..cus I can't stop cutting away at the veins. My legs hurt..from running away from my unsolved problems. My eyes hurt..from crying myself to sleep night after night. My hands hurt...from praying to God that this feeling will go away someday. My throat hurts...from all of this screaming inside of me. My whole body aches in pain & I don't understand why. All of these things I can handle, but the worst hurt of all is the one in my heart. cus the pain in my heart is the one that won't ever go away. That is the pain that I'm stuck with. the heart of a girl who is barely alive.. while no one even notices

No comments: