Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Title: Good Bye February, Hello March!

well last night @ 9:01 Stormey calls my cell n shes like wuts erika's #? n i was like omg y? n she told me sum stuff n then i was about 2 give it 2 her n looked @ the clock....so i sed, "its 9:01 she cant talk after 9" n shes like omg 1 minute n i was like yep now i g2g....bye

Morning: woke up in a good mood b cuz....SARAH WON! n me n tay had fallen asleep on the pull out couch last night so we had alarm clocks ready in case that did happen.

bus(there is no longer a bus stop b cuz i time it PERFECT that right as i walk 2 the curb theres the bus): i just sat there n sang n cried wen "What hurts the most" came on

school: DAMN! Stormey n Sadie were fucken pissed @ eachother n then Stormey made me go talk 2 BJ

gym: badmittin, my partner 4 the tourney is....dun dun dun KRISTEN! n we both SUCK lol we lost the first one 7-2 n omg....won the second one 17-2 (it was against lauren so i made fun of her! :))

LA: tooka quiz n read

Algebra: gave the note 2 Trevor that EJ gave me n then we tooka test n i am like 99.9% positive that i gotta 100% b cuz i checked them all

FFL: tooka nother test....n omFg....if we failed this test then we dont getta cook next week.....n i am like sure that i failed it....so that made me sad

Computer: um............well ahnna asked if i really wrote about this class in my blog so i showed her it n ill show her this entry 2marow....lol n i filled out the thing in erikas blog....which was hard....

Lunch: omg...i was getting sooooooo pissed all the chics from the table behind us moved 2 our table n there is NO room! n so 2marow Brittany hasta give a speech b cuz she is the bitchy one....lol n im there 2 back her up....LmAo....n then matt kohls came by us n i was screaming b cuz he was really close 2 me

History: lol cody thinks we r goina getta F if we dont sit....it was pretty funny!

Study hall: wow those boys @ my table! i now hava notebook w/ sammie n im goina get one of me n britt. omg her n her bfs 2 year anniversary is coming up on the 17!!!!

Science: idk i wasnt paying attention

bus: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell brittany, sean, n other ppl were throwing apples @ me....WOW thats low!

now: nothing

later: shopping

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY N DJ!
(sydney didnt save me a rice krispie treat :'( that makes me sad!!)
HAPPY FAT TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*HA HA so garrett doesnt kno wut fat tuesday is!?*
its a tradition in my family, if sum1 hassa b-day i make them a Happy Birthday screen saver on their account....i should get that done!!!

No comments: