Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well swimming didnt end up as bad as i thought it would b. It was accually pretty fun cept 4 the fact that i cant do breaststroke or butterfly! lmao....we got free time n i LOVE swimming (just not 4 gym) n so me Kate n Steph were the last ones in the pool while everyone else hadda go n blow dry their hair n put on makeup ( I THINK THAT IS SOO DUMB) neways ya after a while we got on n took our showers n i still smell like cholrine but it was alotta fun. On the walk back i felt like a barbie doll.....my hair was frozen so it was like plastic. lol n then wen we got back Emily found me n gave me a 3 1/2 page note n a late valentine that was so big it wont fit on my notebook. :'( o well ill hang it in my locker, speaking of locker, ya my "noticeable bag" wouldnt fit in my locker!!! lmao yes i hadda bag that was zebra print u dont like it, GET OVER IT. So ya it wouldnt fit. N then Emily's note started out w/ To: The bestest friend ill ever have From: confused n lonely. Now that made me feel SO good, like sum1 accually wants me here n needs me around. I LOVE YOU EMILY JANE JOHNSON!!!! So then i wrote her a note back. N its not done yet but im goina beat her 3 1/2 pages. Ive done it b4, wen she didnt gimmie a note, i just talked about stuff goin on. now i can do that n talk about the stuff in her note. One time i wrote my life story. lmao it took um......................9 pages front n back. FUN FUN FUN

Now me n Jaron r just surfing the internet, chris isnt here....but u kno wut....i dont care....:)

No comments: