Monday, February 27, 2006

ok well 2day sucked.....4 no specific reason but thats the way it goes w/ haven this...

u kno wut i havent had in a while....a title!

Title: You look cute w/ that makeup!

morning: well i thought it looked cute yesterday so i put on the makeup i put on yesterday....n @ school got TONS of compliments on it!!

bus: um.........sat there n sang of course....o n talked about how em works a t-line cafe, n rik @ t-line n me mayb @ LJ n Cass mayb @ JJ....n wen i was talkin about it i sed "My best friend works @ Townline Cafe" n kyla goes...."STORMEY WORKS @ TOWNLINE CAFE?!" I was like omg....u think shes my best friend.....ur kidding right? WOW....

school: me n stormey waited 4 Brandon n yes Bjorkman. n its maken me sick b cuz of course he likes her n im sick of him.....HES LIKED LIKE ALMOST ALL OF MY FRIENDS!! N i kno another secret about Stormey STORMEY OFFICIALLY KNOS RYAN! lol n he likes her....NO DUH! HIM N BRANDON LIKE EVERY GIRL (cept brandon never liked me....o well)

Gym: O MY FUCKING GOD, erika is right, i shoulda just went 2 inschool.....im not goina put down my time b cuz its REALLY bad n im only goina tell ppl that i trust wont make fun of me....ppl that kno how i am n kno im alwaiz last lol

LA: i was soooooooooooooooooo quiet; we read the book

Algebra: i got -4....o well....OMG....Trevor wouldnt leave me alone about Emily....MY EFFING GOD! HE SOO LIKES HER....hey dork!!! ASK HER OUT! it will get her mind of dushbag

FFL: we hava test 2marow w/ 70?s on it.....

Computer: lol Jaron lost his phone n thought that sum1 stole it in Gym....so im like ill call it b cuz it was on vibrate so i do.....n then my phone sed i couldnt call it b cuz he was outta minutes....so hes like text it. so i did....n i sed Hi....n 4got about my signature that was on it so hes like ah shit sum1 did steal it. n then hes like....ha ha ha its in my pocket....lol wutta dork. so he checks his messages n mine says "Hi, Morgan luvs you" b cuz i 4got that my signature was Morgan luvs you....lol oops....n then me n ahnna looked @ icons. i wanted 2 show her mine but i couldnt find it

Lunch: wow i was a LIL hungry....lol i bought missy lunch....i still gotta talk 2 her about that one thing

History: um....went over the test....i did HORRIBLE

Study hall: TRIED 2 write Emily a note but Robert, Paul, Andy, Andy n Tim were annoying me n kept talkin 2 me....i got 2 writing her like 1 page.....Kelly n Mercades sed they loved my makeup n earrings

Science: watched a corny video (lol thats wut mrs. reed sed) n i wrote the rest of ems note.

bus: just sat there...was kinda sad

now: doing my history, LA, Algebra n Science homework, they r all really easy n short

later: nothing, call me we can do sumthing, i wanna go see a movie.....or sum1 can come over or sumthing, i wanna do sumthing; mayb Emily n i can do sumthing

No comments: