Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ok heres the long post we all knew was coming


*<>*Friday*<>*
nothing @ school out of the ordinary

after school me n stormey walked 2 her house 2 get her stuff n it was a fricken blizzard out there! We were soo cold. When we got back we went n waited in the school n Carrie was there n she was talkin about John n Holly n then John walked in so i go CARRIE wut r u doing this weekend n she kept talkin so i go UUUUUUHHHHHEEEEEEEMMMMM really loud so u couldnt hear her n then she truned around n saw him n i go ok dad lets go b4 i embaress myself more n then i knew he felt uncomfortable b cuz then he just left. Then Holly came in n we talked 2 her about it, poor guy. My dad came n got us n we left. When we got there we went seimming right away. After swimming me n stormey took showers n then watched TV n 8 pizza. Then she mooned me....niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. So we just hung out @ the "hotel" the whole night. We played uno and watched a movie, i fell asleep @ like 9 n Tay n Stormey woke me up @ 9:30. N then @ like 12 we all went sleeping. n omg...my pants were 2 big so i pulled em up n my nails dug in2 me n it was bleeding really bad....lmao it was so funny, now i hava scar on my side n its all red still.



*<>*Saturday*<>*
we woke up @ 7:30. @ 8:30 the faminly left and me n stormey were there by ourselves. Me n her played uno n then went swimming from 9:25-10:10. ya only 45 n then @ 11:30 we started playing Uno n didnt stop til the family got back @ 1:45. They brought along Angela, Keri, Alyssa C, ALyssa M, Jessica, and Racheal. FUN FUN FUN!!! We all went swimming n we hadda lotta fun, me n Ange played the color game. i love that game. but she cant hold me like i did 2 her so she just splashed my face. Then these hott guys came n me n Stormey were flirting w/ them. After that we hadda go 2 church. WOW that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. We had 12 kids n 2 adults. The seating was Kylie, Alyssa, Taylor, Stormey, Me, Angela, Cooper (yes angela sat w/ the family part, y? idk) n then in the back row it went Racheal, Alyssa, Jessica, Keri, Sydney, Kathy, my dad, wen we walked in EVERYONE stared @ us n i couldnt help but laugh really hard. lol After church we went back 2 the "hotel" n everyone 8 hot dogs n ice cream cake. My mom was accually on time and there i gave her a HUGE hug n i stayed by her b cuz i missed her so much n from church on Stormey pretty much ignored me. N then b4 we opened presents all the kids that sydney brought 4 her party all decided 2 sit on me so we tooka picture, thanx guys, luv ya 2! Syd got the best presents ever, um ya im pretty shure i will b stealing the dog i ♥ it SoOoOoOoO much!! Its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fricken cute!After presents we went swimming agen n me n Angela played the color game agen. She really loves that game. N after talkin 2 her n playen w/ her i went n sat by my dad n Kathy n talked 2 them about how all the kids there all looked alike in some very interesting way. Lol that was fun. Then we did the triple, thats where my dad is on the bottom n then we put sum1 else on his shoulders n then sum1 on that persons shoulders, well i was in the middle n then Angela was on top n obviously Tay n Alys heard sum girl telling her mom about it, this is wut the lil girl sed. "mom did you see that? They had 3 ppl on the ppls shuolders, it was a dad, a mom n then the kid on the top!" wen they told me that i just started laughing, everyone thinks i am my dads wife. n then after i did it w/ angela me n kylie did it. then me n stromey did a chicken fight w/ tay n Alyssa C. ALyssa n Stormey won. lolthen my dad n i got outta the pool n kathy tried 2 do it. w/ i think it was Taylor n ALyssa M but idk. Then i went n tooka shower, well was goina but u kno lil 9/10 year olds.....ya im not goin 2in that. When we were leaving Scott came in. So we tlaked 2 him n told him 2 go swimming in the morning. Me Tay, ALys C n Kylie went in our room n watched TV n then stormey came in 2 start bitching @ us 4 SUMTHING so we all put ear plugs in n ignored her.

*<><>*Sunday *<><>*
We woke up @ like 9ish n 8 chocolate chip pancakes. Then we went swimming 4 a while. After that we all piled in2 the cars n left. We got home n waited 2 Ange's mom 2 come (b cuz she alwaiz late he he he, w/ that family they r never on time right erika? lol) so angela helped me carry my stuff downstairs, wutta sweetie n then i showed her all the pics of her n Erika n Lukas that i had. Then her momma came n we wnt in n 8 lunch. My dad then had soccer prcatice so we all went n it was @ BP so i showed Kylie n Syd my locker n we went thru the boys locker room. fun fun fun. After practice all the kids went back 2 Kathy's house n my dad n i went back home n i went down stairs n wrote in my journal n krimped my hair. Then i went upstairs n my dad let me have the computer 4 an hour n a 1/2. YAY n then Kathy brought the kids back n they stayed 4 dinner. Then we played more uno n then watched Desperate Houswives and Grey's Anatomy. N then i cried myself 2 sleep b cuz i was scared of the next morning. ya 4 u that kno, im not over it


*<><>*Monday*<><>*
Um.............well lets c. I woke up n krimped my hair agen so it looked good (obviously it did b cuz i got ALOT of compliments on it during the day). B4 school started i was crien n Emily saw me so she gave me a hug 4 like 5 minutes. i LOVE her sooooooooooooooooooooooo damn much! In Gym we hadda run/walk. YUCK! IN LA we read a story about a cyclops. Algebra nothing @ all really. FFL we got our parnets 4 the project, i have Jessica, ya um....im a pretty sure i ABSOLUTLY LOVE that girl 2 death! We have blue which is electrical shocks....now wut rhymes w/ Shock? Now EVERYONE thought of that one word. lol ya u kno wut i mean. in computer OMG...i have absolutly fallen in love w/ Jaron's writing (no i havent fallen in love w/ him, just his writing) @ lunch i was being a TOTAL bitch, i was not happy. In History uh...we just worked on stuff. Study hall was pretty boring n i had SUCHA BAD MIGRAIN n my throat was sooo sore i couldnt get sumthing 2 drink b cuz i didnt have ne money, n i was goina cry. in Science, i didnt really listen but @ the top of my notebook i was counting down til we got out. After school, i walked around w/ Alyssa n then on the bus we were talkin about how im young n Garrett n BJ were sitten 2gether, heres the convo
Garrett: BRANDON we will b having sex b4 moregan gets her licences
Morgan: o thanx garrett
Brandon: *looks @ garrett w/ the eyebrow thing everyone can do* y wait, we could do it now
Brandon: ok ya im goina just shut up now
Everyone bursted out laughing hystically
When i got home i was so sick that i poured out my heart in my xanga n then i went n slept on the couch n wut woke me up was my dad came 2 drop off my stuff n he BROUGHT MY DOG!!! aaww i missed him soo much b cuz i hadnt seen him since Thursday night b cuz we hadda bring him 2 the vet 4 his weekend away n we were 2 late on sunday 2 get him so they hadda keep him 4 one more day so i FINALY got 2 c him, i love that dog more than ne1 will ever kno!!! n then i watched Bacholer n went 2 bed b cuz Emily sed i hadda b cuz i hadda go 2 school the next day

*<><>*ToDaY*<><>*
Morning: sat on my bed n decided if i was goina go 2 school or not.....ya i decided i would

bus stop: nothing really

bus: talked i guess

school: walked w/ Stormey

Gym:we tooka softball test....n tehn started....dun dun dun BADMITTIN!!!! LOL THE BIRDIE!! :)
LA: watched the movie about the cyclops n then we havta draw sirens
Algebra: wow i love that class, me n trevor were talkin about emily the time
FFL: WOW...Jess dumped Josh n he wont leave her the hell alone, wenever i c her he is w/ her. I love jess more than ne1 will ever kno. We came up w/ 4 our rhyme "Cover your outlits w/ blocks so you dont get shocks" but i dont like it. she wouldnt let me do nething! lol
Computer; i was kinda just quiet, ya me i was quiet it is possible
lunch: chance was mad....i hate wen ppl rnt talkin it makes me feel bad
history: nothing
Study hall: mrs. remel wasnt there but the lady that subed was kinda invasive
science: idk we corrected our stuff n talked about growth spurts n how everyone broke up last night, lol
bus: Brandon told me 2 go cut myself....niiiice n then me Jared n Alyssa were talkin about fat n i go as long as i am skinnier than Eddie i am happy n Garrett goes "says the chic that looks like a big purple plum," i was like omg ok w/e...i dont even kno wut his issue is but im just goina leave him alone like i sed i woul
now: talkin 2 brandon Robertson, aahh he helps me feel better
later: doin my history project and algebra

No comments: