Monday, February 06, 2006

ok who ever doesnt love erika....is ABSOLUTLY INSANE , shes the bestest

title: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!!

all i did all day was talk online

ya tay hadda seizure last NIGHT :'( so i hope it doesnt happen agen...theres already alotta health issues w/ me n my mom that we dont need her 2, so ya....i love you hun!!!

only 23 days til syd is 10!!! yay double digits....i still member my 10th birthday....il explain that later....

sooooooo

this weeks agenda:
~2marow: i get my sibs back!!!! i miss them sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! N Coop called me 2day 2 tell me he missed me....aaww wut a cute brother!!!!
~Tuesday: hopefully injuring myself badly during school; but if that doesnt happen i g2g 2 Appleton w/ my loser
~Wednesday: hopefully sumthing w/ ♥ H ♥ I ♥ M ♥
~Thursday: Babysitting
~Friday: babysitting; hopefully hanging out w/ a friend or 2
~Saturday: emily is sleeping over?
~Sunday: dreading Monday

ya so thats my week....2night i enjoyen my last night as an only child....i like it but i miss my sibs :-)

So ya

Love
Morgan

No comments: