Wednesday, February 01, 2006

title: Phone numbers n wut not

so i wrote about gym,n algebra

computer: OMG...NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE CLASS KNEW WUT TIME WE GOT OUT....so the teacher guy (it was a sub) hadda call the office....lol....n OMG...we went 2 2 this REALLY hilarious website...."looks like ur writing a letter" "looks like your writing a letter" "looks like ur writing a letter" "IM NOT WRITING A FUCKING LETTER!" LMAO

Lunch: i sat w/ alisha, Ashley, rosa, n sum other girls....lol they make me laugh soo hard...n then em is in my lunch on block wednesdays...n she came up 2 me n shes like dont turn around....so of course i turned around...n of course....there is Eric...damn

Science: wow...the biology class hadda disect squid....n then we hadda use the lab.....*throw up!* sick! but i didnt throw up...tiffany was my partner...we hadda walk around the room 3 times n then hop, n then walk backwards...lMaO

after science: i COULD NOT get his # outta my head i kept reciting it 2 myself...n it was scary.....like 2 the point where i hadda think of my own # so then i got it outta my head....ya it was weird....

waiting 4 the bus: so ya all the snow melted.....n so ther was puddles n one of em was all wet n then there was a lil part that wasnt so i steped on it 2 make it wet....n then it didnt go comletely wet but i didnt care i kept walking n then Ken was talkin about how this lady came 2 his health class n told them about how she had breast cancer so bad that she ahdda cut her breasts off...n then garrett started stepping on that one part where it wasnt wet n i go "hey i just did that" n then garrett ken n sum other kid mayb it was brad all look @ me n garrett goes, u cut ur breasts off? LMAO....wow....

bus: well @ first....i was just sitten there...n then Garrett was talkin 2 me n he saw my hand n hes like whos # is that? n i looked @ him..n hes like u dont need it b cuz u wont call him....so then he took out his cell n started dialing his # n i was FREAKING out....omg...WOW....u shoulda seen me....n then i hadda talk 2 garrett about sumthing so he sat w/ me 4 a total of 3 seconds...n then he called him agen n it was on speaker n it was ringing n i was FREAKING out...n then i was like Garrett PLZ dont...so then hes like fine...n then was goina get off @ my stop n then call him agen but got off @ his stop....n i found out that holly is afraid 2 call ppl 2...so i needa talk 2 her....

now: talkin 2 garrett agen n he sed that if i dont call andy then hes (garrett) is never goina talk 2 me agen....so idk wut im goina do....

later: nothing, moms gotta thing 4 coop so im home all alone all night.....n ill prolly call him 2night....but idk if he will gimmie another chance...

Love,
Morgan

No comments: