Thursday, February 23, 2006

wutta short n sweet day

morning: i woke up n i couldnt breathe or talk so i went n told my mom (yes i did just say i couldnt talk n then sed i told my mom) she couldnt hear me so i wrote it down n then she called me in sick n then i went back 2 bed n then @ 1/4 ta 8 i woke up n i was fine. so i told my mom n shes like well i hava migrain so ill take u 2 school later so i waited n i fell asleep on the couch n then she was ready 2 go n since i was asleep she went back 2 bed n then @ like 10:30 we went n ran arrons n then she brought me 2 school

Lunch: lol soo many ppl sit @ our table. me n brittany shated a seat, jennifer n kyla did n chance was kneeling....n then they were being sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean 2 chance....i was like omg everyone shut the fuck up!

History: Mrs. Taylor wasnt there so Mrs. Remel subbed....god i hate her

Study hall: GOD i hate that Robert kid....hes like u like all guys wearnig a red shirt. Well there were 4 guys wearing red shirts n they were all freshman....that i knew, Jaron, Cody, James, and Brandon. Well Brandon wanlks by n hes like Morgan likes you. so now he wont talk 2 me....I HATE YOU ROBERT!

Science: We got our tests back n then just talked.....me carrie n molly r so loud! lol

bus: WOW...john rode the bus....alyssa didnt....ok try this agen....NONE of the girls did but me. So it was me John, Garrett, Jared, Ken and Brad......fuuuuun, n then we were talkin about Garrett vagina n Erikas penis....wow ya....n then garrett got off w/ John n then Brad got off like b4 them n then Ken so it was just me n Jared.....G R E A T! not fun!

now: talkin 2 cassie n Emily....who thinks Emily is pretty? i do but she doesnt....:'(

later: Kelly, Taylor n Logan r coming over

call if ya need me

No comments: